Reviews for Swallows & Stars
dapperyklutz chapter 50 . 3/22
Absolutely loved reading this! I can't wait to reread it again. Thank you so much for writing and sharing. :)
Jonia chapter 50 . 2/9
Great story! Thank you!
radix chapter 50 . 11/20/2017
Beautiful story... Well done
galaxies in her eyes chapter 12 . 11/10/2017
YAY!
And FOREVER chapter 50 . 11/1/2017
noooooooooooo! it's over! T_T I'm not ready for it to be over... it needs to be longer! this was such an amazing, wonderful, beautiful, loving story! I'm positive I'll be reading this again. this is such a deep, emotional story that will stay with me forever. you're so damn good with words. *.*
And FOREVER chapter 47 . 10/31/2017
this is almost over, I'm not ready for it to be over! T_T
Guest chapter 19 . 10/4/2017
I loved that. Raw emotion and realistic, powerful, perfect.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2017
Lol, love his comment of "oh great" as he realized his situation. Then everyone's reaction and I can so imagine them poking and prodding! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 10/4/2017
Good chapter (10), I always agree that he wouldn't move on or keep friends because they would turn into targets to hurt him. It was to dangerous to bring people in like that at the duty he was given. And then, have that on your hands, it would be too much. Great story so far, can't wait to see what happens.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/4/2017
Good collection of memories she find within a beloved book. Nice shot out to the title, I love that book too :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/4/2017
Very good first two chapters and I highly agree with you about her parents. I like the realistic event you created of their meeting. Also I believe when one gets their memories wiped or tampered with there is no fixing it because if there was a way Lockhart would be perfectly normal again. A serious flaw in JK's descriptions.
Haveyouseenmyprefectbadge chapter 50 . 8/21/2017
awwwwwww. such an adorable ending. this story was so sweet, i really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/24/2017
I don't particularly hate Ron, either (although when I think of him I think of orange pubes stuck in the soap), but I absolutely despise him with Hermione.
Amandah Leigh chapter 50 . 6/11/2017
Discovered this fic last night and just finished it today. Such a lovely story! -AL
Brightki chapter 50 . 4/12/2017
This was so adorable! Thank you for sharing it! :)))