Reviews for Nabiki's Laws
PrettyChelsea chapter 14 . 5/14/2014
Love your story!
Greenrobe chapter 1 . 11/15/2007
Yes, please continue. Things are getting pretty interesting. Love it when they start to see the other one in a new light.
HollyWd chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
This i a very good chapter - espechially the timeline bit at the end
Gundum M chapter 14 . 5/26/2004
i really love this love story.
A Knight chapter 14 . 3/21/2004
Wow. O-o. Amazing. Great story!
Kat chapter 14 . 11/23/2003
I always thought Kuno was a nice guy if he wasn't such an idiot most of the time. Hehe. I like your story. Thanks for it.
ee970 chapter 14 . 5/29/2003
Oh, what a great story! Heartwrenching at times, funny, sweet, in all the right balances at all the right times. Thanks for an enjoyable read.
GryffinMiraur chapter 14 . 4/20/2003
That really was one of the best Nabiki/Kuno fics I've read. I'm a big fan of that pairing and it's awfully hard to find good fics about it. This one, I liked your characterization of both of them especially Kuno. I always feel that there's more to him than it seems at first and if you think about it, his life really does suck. You captured all of that very well. Good job.
Showstopper too frelling lazy to sign in chapter 14 . 3/10/2003
I finished reading this entire thing. I'm glad I found a very written Kuno/Nabiki fic. You kept both in character and gave them an awesome background. I'm also glad you added an epilogue to end this the way it should've ended. I didn't like the way you ended the last actual chapter. It was kind of anticlimatic. Anyways, good job and I'll be looking forward for more stuff out of you. Have a good day, :)
kiki chapter 7 . 3/3/2003
Hi I have a kuno/nabiki and Inuyasha/Kouga site and was hoping you would let me host your fic on my site.
Lavender Gaia chapter 14 . 2/5/2003
The world is over! Hahaha. I loved that. It was so funny. Great ending to this, Nabiki and Kuno make a good couple once they actually have some background. You are the only writer who has actually done that and given them a reason for saying they hate each other. *round of applause* Keep up the good work and please write other fics.
BriGuy The Writer chapter 14 . 2/5/2003
Superb, superb, truly superb. They actually managed to stay in character! That epilouge was a very nice added touch, the Recees cup on the cream pie! I am amazed. I am stunned. I am...going to my next class. L8tr.
Ghost chapter 14 . 2/5/2003
Masterful. Worthy of Favourites-status, actually. You have won my respect, RisingSun, and I I look upon you as an equal. You are a very skilled and capable writer.
may chapter 14 . 2/3/2003
This is absolutely fantastic!

Extremely romantic!

This is so good!
SaturnAngel chapter 14 . 2/3/2003
ahh! such a great piece of work! good word choice, flow, protraying of characters, etc. I love this fic and I'm sorry i didn't review more! It really was a wonderful piece of writing and I enjoyed reading it! .