Reviews for Guild Life
VoldieBeth chapter 2 . 10/26/2003
Very nice, I like how Bella and Remy meet.
Shinigami-chan chapter 9 . 2/28/2003
i just keep coming bacl for more, don't i? oh well, loved this story as much as the other ones.

Ja ne,

no use 4 a name chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
is there gonna be more?

bette be or i'll have to set my zombie dragon on ya :D

keep up the kewl work!
Jean1 chapter 9 . 12/23/2002
Love having the Guilds deal with Candra themselves and veru glad to see Remy training with Jean-Luc. Hard to see the two Guild

teens working together despite Gambit and Belle though. Even for pranks. Still it's nice to see Ultimate Gambit around.
DamienEverett chapter 8 . 12/11/2002
Ok, well, this is all done now.

I'm sincerely hoping that you've got more up your sleeve. This was an awesome story to read. Normally I'm a big fan of Remy and Rogue, but I'm really beginning to like Belladonna. _

Keep up the good work please!
no use 4 a name chapter 8 . 12/8/2002
ru a professionanal writer? if you're not you should be! you could become famous! :D
Christine Demerath chapter 7 . 12/8/2002
I am really enjoying this series. I've been keeping up with it though here and a mailing list. It's going excellently and I can't wait to see more. Or the next story even. Keep up, your plots are great and your writign excellent.
sidheranma chapter 6 . 12/7/2002
Cool! Is Remy gonna faint? Tell them about Sinister? Was that portal an illusion?

I like this series. It looks like it can go on for a long time without it getting repettative.
girlonthem00n chapter 4 . 12/6/2002
Oh boy. *smacks head* I totally didn't notice that you wrote this Kizmet so ignore my other post. I've read your other fics that go with this one but didn't realize that it was in the same series. Love it. Please continue. And what they said is true there should be way more reviews for this story.
girlonthem00n chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
Oooh, I was confused at first because I thought that Remy was coming back to New Orleans and having flash backs and then I realized that he never met up with Jean-Luc before the X-men in this fic. (I got that right, right). Love the story so far and I hope you update soon.
longshot chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
AMAAAAZIN story! i check fanfic 10 times a day just to check if you've updated (k, i'm exageratin, its probably more like 9 P). I love the B/R stuff goin on! Would be cool to see how gambit gets to be 3rd best thief in the world...

Anyway, keep up with the great story and update loads!
4Rogue chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
I loving that Gambit is learning to be a good theif though I'm sort of bummed that yet again the X-Men save him. I had hoped he'd be able to get out of some things himself. I love him and Belle here. It's far more lusty teens and thrill of adventure than romance and that's more like it should be to me considering their ages. I don't know that Gambit really liked the Assassin idea but she did and I always thought that would eventually come between them.
DamienEverett chapter 5 . 12/6/2002
Wow, it's a crime that this story has so few reviews!

It's awesome! I always liked reading about Gambit's life with the Guild... I think in most cases, his life with them is more interesting than with the X-Men...

Only 8 chapters eh? That's a pity, I hope there's a sequel comin' up soon! Bon chance sur les prochaines chapitres.
Neva chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Another sequel! Score! I knew from when you mentioned "assassins" that Bella Donna was going to make an appearance, and you're still as talented as ever at writing Ultimate Gambit. Can't wait for more!
KittieMcDowell chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
tres excellent! you really know your main character! and you portrayed belladonna exceedingly well. keep up the great work with Remy. hope to see more revelations regarding his life in the guild and maybe some more glimpses about his past (morlock massacre info?)