Reviews for Hey, Princess
laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa chapter 1 . 3/30/2016
Typos: en instead of end; people instead of purple, and a few others. That 'people' one in particular had me chuckling.

What a wonderful story. I love the way you presented it, providing sufficient amount of information to build off from, such as where Link and Zelda were doing after the war and how close their relationship was. What followed from this foundation has been a romantically angsty ride; just my cup of tea! :) I can see why Link's so reluctant in expressing his feelings to Zelda. Maybe he feels inadequate next to her? Since she's a princess and all and he was just a goat herd. I'm glad he realized his potential to be a part of her life. This was great! Although I wish you would reread it and fix the typos.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2016
Aw cuuttee :3
Tek Sonay chapter 1 . 5/13/2015
Ohhhh fluffy happy goodness. With all the nice meat and raisins to fill it out. So good!
sippurp123 chapter 1 . 4/26/2015
Absolutely loved this! You wrote TP Zelink so very well. I hope to see some more TP Zelink from you in the near future. Well done! :-)
ThE 4SsAsSiN 21 chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
I'm glad you post it! Although I felt like the side characters were a little out of it, the story was just perfect. Short and sweet!
ShadowNinja1011 chapter 1 . 2/10/2015
This was just- perfect.-Shadow
sincerely lola chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Very cute :)
Darcie11 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
You may not be satisfied with the story, but I am! I think it's adorable! Link's stubbornness is very cute. And I love how Zelda goes after him and how she surprises him by implying that she wants him as her king!

-LK
DrDonut chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
This was really nice! A bit rushed here and there but overall it was cute and a good read
Random Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/21/2015
I second what the first reviewer said. This was nothing less than great. It was so good I don't even mind losing sleep to have read it. The Resistance part could have been expanded a bit but it still worked very well. Great job, be proud of this fic and more Zelink please!
Sonochu chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Nope, I will not let you say this story is anything less than great. You are physically not allowed. The only part of it that I could see being improved im any way is the resistance members' relation to the plot. They kind of felt a little rushed. They were there, helped Link, and left with no set up. It was also odd how they knew everything immediately, though I guess that could be explained by Zelda getting in touch with them. I just think the very beginning of the part where they start talking to Link could've been improved a bit. The rest of the conservation was fine though. Overall this was a great story and I'd love to see some more.