Reviews for Dark Canine Book I: The Promise Of The Star
Angel Spirit chapter 4 . 10/14/2005
Wow, I haven't been in this fandom in awhile, and I'm glad that I found your fic to enjoy! I loved the EGB series, I was quite sad that they'd stopped them. Anyway, I'm so getting a good laugh with Sidus' parts-the interraction between him and Eduardo is incredibly amusing if only because if something like this WERE to have happened, this is probably how it would've gone. DEFINITELY continuing on with this story...
Kingpin1055 chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
It has been a while since I last read this story, but it takes on an interesting idea (The reincarnated form of Kylie's dead brother) and giving him as a canine eqivilant of a guardian angel, a nice piece.
SabrinaYutsuki too lazy to sign in chapter 14 . 8/19/2003
Hey! I'm loving your story! It was a great mixture of humor, the supernatural, and action. I can't wait for the next book! Eduardo/Ky forever! :D
Aabadon 666 chapter 5 . 6/27/2003
nnever understood the Kiley/Eduardo thing in the ff, not only does Edduado suck as a humanbeinng but also it seems kiley likke Janinne has some sort of thinng for Egon.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 14 . 6/22/2003
I hope, you enjoyed writing it as much as I loved reading it. It was great and I can't wait to read the next book. I wonder if there will be any more revelations from Sidus, either to Eduardo or to his sis. Egon's gonna love having an inteligent ghost in the house, if he ever finds out. Until next time!

~StormyWolfBowler~
eXtreme eVolution chapter 12 . 6/20/2003
Great story! Can't wait for the sequel! I like the action a lot... :)
eva chapter 4 . 6/20/2003
i havent read a good EGB story in a while...this one is great...well-developed mature plot and the humor is well placed..very good!
An0nym0us chapter 2 . 3/17/2003
It shall be fun to start a war here on this review page.

YAMA, stick to Jade, your one true- never mind. Don't go around sticking your head into fics and make it seem as if you've got something going on with my nee-san. Besides, your retort doesn't help her story either. Plus, she only said she loved REVIEWS. She didn't say anything about CONSTRUCTIVE REVIEWS. Get that into your ing head as well.
StormyWolfBowler chapter 11 . 3/17/2003
Oh, THAT'S why it didn't make sense. I skipped this chapter. Now I get it! Sorry 'bout the mix-up! On to the next chapter now that I know what's going on... Still, Update Soon!
StormyWolfBowler chapter 12 . 3/17/2003
I was kinda confused at the beginning but that's probably from not having updates for so long... in other words Update Soon!
Uncivilized Mercernary chapter 10 . 3/17/2003
My my, now THIS is getting heaty.

So tell me, SpiritWolf, are you defending LENG because you are partners, or is it something more personal?

No offense intended.
Zaki SpiritWolf chapter 1 . 3/17/2003
To RPG Hui:

Look here squirt.

Some pple want reviews to know the quality of their fics. Not just because it's some collector's item.

Get it straight through your ing head.
Howling WereWolf chapter 12 . 3/17/2003
To RPG Hui:

You're not being very helpful here.
An0nym0us chapter 11 . 3/17/2003
Being the bratty little sister I am, i could have just told you what I thought there and then. but NO, I decided to type a review and increase your review percentage. Thank me, Onee-san.
Starian Princess chapter 10 . 3/9/2003
Please continue soon! This is totally interesting and I can't wait to see what's next.