Reviews for Of Ships and Stars
Fireshared chapter 1 . 9/3
Well this was wonderfully sweet, a fun little read to put a smile on your face. Nice work!
Shadoobie chapter 1 . 3/8
I really enjoyed this. Sweet, simple, well written and engaging, nicely done! And as short as it feels, the progression of Jaune and Pyrrha's feelings feels genuine and real. Way to go, and I hope you continue to write for these two.
Falvern chapter 1 . 1/17
Nice. Will this remain a stand alone one-shot? Because I'd be very interested in reading about the meeting between Pyrrha and the rest of the Arc family. Especially if the reincarnation of Alex Louis Armstrong will be taking the role of Jaune's father haha. Great job with this story.
Sebine chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
this needs to continue, sans song
Sebine chapter 1 . 11/24/2017
why did it have to be that shit tier song!?
Aetheling chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
This is easily one of my favorite Arkos stories currently out there. I dearly hope you will return to this story, or the setting established in it. Thanks for writing this!
DarkMando chapter 1 . 9/4/2017
Excellent, excellent, I like the fact that Jaune is not totally inept like so many make him out to be, and a hundred other things about this short fic, I would love to see this continued.
smoothspace chapter 1 . 7/5/2017
I've re-read this so many times and each time it makes my day infinitely better. I feel this is the truest Arkos representation out there, despite being so short, and I love it dearly.
Lightspeed Bubba chapter 1 . 6/21/2017
I genuinely enjoyed this, excellent work. Would love to see more of this from you.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/10/2017
oh god yes we need more especially the meeting between his family hehehehehheheheh
WesB chapter 1 . 1/3/2017
This is an amazing little fic that is sure to put anyone in a good spirits. I'm surprised it's not even more popular because of how well written and much flavor is put into the romance and connections between them. I hope to see a sequel.
Great job!
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Nice original storyline, though a little sad we don't get to see more of the arc family plot. Hopefully in the sequel?
Harleychamp8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Love it! Keep up the good work!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
After the latest episode of RWBY (Volume 4 Chapter 2) I really needed some Arkos to brighten my day. Thanks for writing this.
IronPheonix chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
No matter how many stories I read, I always end up coming back to this as one of my favorites. You capture both Jaune and Pyrrha's personalities and interactions well, and the pace and tone of the story are excellent. While I do hope you eventually write a second part, this story is amazing just as it is. Well done!