Reviews for Of Ships and Stars
Aetheling chapter 1 . 9/4
This is easily one of my favorite Arkos stories currently out there. I dearly hope you will return to this story, or the setting established in it. Thanks for writing this!
DarkMando chapter 1 . 9/4
Excellent, excellent, I like the fact that Jaune is not totally inept like so many make him out to be, and a hundred other things about this short fic, I would love to see this continued.
smoothspace chapter 1 . 7/5
I've re-read this so many times and each time it makes my day infinitely better. I feel this is the truest Arkos representation out there, despite being so short, and I love it dearly.
ThephattestofPhils chapter 1 . 6/21
I genuinely enjoyed this, excellent work. Would love to see more of this from you.
Rebmul chapter 1 . 5/10
oh god yes we need more especially the meeting between his family hehehehehheheheh
Wesley Blake chapter 1 . 1/3
This is an amazing little fic that is sure to put anyone in a good spirits. I'm surprised it's not even more popular because of how well written and much flavor is put into the romance and connections between them. I hope to see a sequel.
Great job!
Modify the Lifestream chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
Nice original storyline, though a little sad we don't get to see more of the arc family plot. Hopefully in the sequel?
Harleychamp8 chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Love it! Keep up the good work!
Duesal Bladesinger chapter 1 . 10/30/2016
After the latest episode of RWBY (Volume 4 Chapter 2) I really needed some Arkos to brighten my day. Thanks for writing this.
IronPheonix chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
No matter how many stories I read, I always end up coming back to this as one of my favorites. You capture both Jaune and Pyrrha's personalities and interactions well, and the pace and tone of the story are excellent. While I do hope you eventually write a second part, this story is amazing just as it is. Well done!
Smithrooks chapter 1 . 8/9/2016
Very sweet. I love how you used the setting of a boat for the scene, it really gave a sense of closeness and provided a lot of opportunities for interaction. The slow climb to the climax of the story was very entertaining, and this was overall a very satisfying story.
watchMoreAnimeYouMust chapter 1 . 7/20/2016
This was such a nice read. Pyrha and Jaune really do make an awesome couple!

Pyrha limping... Wow that boat will never be the same again! XD

I really hope to see more of this in the future!

Kind regards,
Johan
SarcasticDonkey chapter 1 . 7/12/2016
Great start to the story, loved the little awkward Arkos moments and the dialogue flowed easily instead of choppy little sentences or long speeches like you see in a lo of fanfiction. Hope to read more!
dracohalo117 chapter 1 . 6/23/2016
BWAAAHAHAHAHAAA! Oh man, Jaune's father is hilarious!

dracohalo117
Solvdrage chapter 1 . 6/11/2016
Oh my god. The entire fic was great.

That ending though.

I may have nearly died choking on a gulp of Pepsi, but ho-boy! That ending lol.