Reviews for On Raven Wings of Change
katie chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
your honestly telling me that a 22 year old muggle-born woman would be minister, in a backwards, anti-female, pure-blood society? that's funny. i still have a hard time believing that a society that is stuck about 200 years in the past would accept gays, let alone women running a country. i just mean, they still SELL their daughters in arranged marriages, to get more money or power alliances, and they are wizarding world is constantly anti-muggle born. so i have a hard time believing that a female muggle born would ever be voted into office. especially one who has a one year old son/just starting a family, because she'd need to go on maternity leave, or be home often to he with her son. i'm just saying in a male run society they'd vote for a man or a women who already has grown children because both are more apt to be at work more. a young mother would stay home at the first sign of sniffles.

considering how the wizarding world is in comparison to the muggle one, like 200 years behind i think they wouldn't have contracts between two men because they want the pure-blood families to continue, you can't continue it with two men. they might have male lovers in secret, but not as spouses.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I'd like to ponit out that the three meals are breakfast lunch and dinner/tea. The last one changes with nearly every person you ask. I know this because I'm British and in all my life no-one has ever call lunch dinner
Don't take it personly just trying to help
digimonfan4ever101 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
woooah this fic really long but this fic really awesome! I love from beginning until the end! its really something ! and glad this fic have good ending 3
lynn973 chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
i enjoyed reading this story it was very good!
Hesperis chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
Nice o)
TalaDentro chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
Well their relationship was really abrupt. You didn't really develop it at all. You just made him old enough and then boom they were together. You also forgot about his familiar. Like after they came back from Diagon Alley, they just didn't have him anymore.
wolfchildscub chapter 1 . 4/6/2009
O, How sweet!

this was just too cute for words.

Thanks for the wonderful read.

Luv Always,

wolfchildscub
the teddy of death chapter 1 . 12/11/2008
wow! stunning! superb! I especially like the how you did it with the dates... and the story never gets boring!
glitterball chapter 1 . 6/21/2008
Loved it! Can't believe you have had so few reviews for this story!
WittchWay chapter 1 . 9/7/2003
Lovely story.
Kurai.Musume chapter 1 . 3/8/2003
That was a really nice little (ok, it was long.) story and i really enjoyed reading it. i only have one problem with it, and that is that harry kinda acts really immature. he seems to behave and react as a four or five year old would, rather than an eleven, or seventeen year old would. otherwise, it was quite a fantastic piece of writing. congratulations!
maxine7 chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
I felt compelled to review your work here my dear. Lovely, lovely story. I do so like the AU aspect of it, Harry not living with Muggles, not having to worry about Voldemort at all. Quite grand indeed.

Of course him with Severus is a necessary course of life. The wedding ceremony was unlike any I've seen before. Fit perfectly, of course wizards and witches wouldn't do things the way muggles do.

On to the next story now.. Love ya Maxi
sense the sarcasm chapter 1 . 12/13/2002
hi. r u a brit? coz no one really has breakfast dinner and tea like that. breakfast is first, then lunch. tea in some houses - kinda like a snack when u get back from work or school. then dinner or supper is the evening meal. ok - anyway - im gonna go read the fic, and post this when ive finished reading with my other comments.

ok - i read it. and it was so sweet! i want to see what the new bonded plant will look like. btw - if harry only found the mirror in his 5th or 6th year - what happened in his first yr with prof quirell? anyway - i likes it, and pleaz keep writing.
JackTheRiPper chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Wonderful story. I just read it on From Dusk til Dawn;The Severus Snape/Harry Potter Fuh-Q-Fest, and it was beautiful. I'm so glad that you posted in , so I could review(im not much of a message board poster). The scenario was surprising, I didn't think it would work, but you made it work wonderfully. !~joy~!-baibai
Aquaria chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Excellent! I love it! Please do a sequel please Pretty please!