Reviews for One Day More
MorningstarGirl666 chapter 21 . 6/22
Wonderful story! Good job!
Smile Back chapter 21 . 3/1
okay, very nice! But now I really would like to read about a happy Obi!
White Ithiliel chapter 21 . 12/7/2016
Yeah ! Obi's finally happy ! :3 Thanks you :)
White Ithiliel chapter 5 . 12/7/2016
... I hate that brat of Anakin. I really do. How dare he wish Obi-Wan's death without getting so much of a reprimand from Qui-Gon ? I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him !
*gets herself knocked out by Anakin's fans*
Pawn'sVictory chapter 21 . 3/15/2016
:D
Guest chapter 21 . 2/4/2016
Wow. Okay, I know that you wrote this story a good many years ago, and I don't even know if you will see this review, but I wanted to tell you that this was an EXCELLENT story. It was gripping, the characters were believable, the plot was not ridiculous or overly complex; overall, this was a really good story. I hope that you are still writing. :) Thanks for the many strong emotions. Haha!
LilithL2 chapter 21 . 1/26/2016
beautiful. but I would like to have seen the ideas you had about the last future Obi picked.

amazing story. congratulations! ;)
alive by grace chapter 21 . 4/16/2015
That was a beautiful speech Obi-Wan gave at the end. :)
Kimichan13 chapter 21 . 3/31/2015
Brilliant
Souffle Girl in a Blue Box chapter 21 . 11/10/2014
Fantastic work! I love to see Obi Wan happy in the end, and the conclusion is really nice and hopefull. I enjoyed reading it a lot. :)
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 20 . 7/23/2014
Tee hee. I have to admit, I would like to know what else, besides better relations between Obi and Qui, changed in this new future. Any chance of that happening? Or have I already asked that? I can't remember, I've typed enough reviews for so many good stories like this that they've all melted together.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 19 . 7/23/2014
Yay! Obi chose right! Now we get to see what happens next!
Toaofwriting chapter 21 . 5/4/2014
Wonderful. Great job.
1sunfun chapter 21 . 9/2/2013
Nice.
Book girl fan chapter 21 . 4/29/2013
A wonderful ending. Everything turned out alright. It isn't the big things that make the difference, but the little things that happen every day.