Reviews for Fate Recondite
next chapter gave me cancer, ozpin doesnt have that much power, nor did he account for a wildcard
Why is he soo pathetic? O.o
StoryReiter chapter 9 . 8/7
Lots of things are being set up. I am really curious about the identity of the mystery girl in his Unlimited Blade Works. I mean, its his freaking soul or innermost and true expression of self. His possible rematch with Gilgamesh as well as how he might change a few things that happen in canon. I was kinda hoping that his increased security measures might in some bizarre yet believable way prevent the fall of beacon. Also I have a feeling Ozpin jinxed himself when he thought that no one should see the things that distorted Shirou and I share his sentiments. I still think he jinxed himself. On another note Shirou being a weapon history book might help. I enjoyed and am honestly looking forward to future developments. Take care and God Bless author.
TheWannnaBeWriter chapter 5 . 8/3
Brush my nigga can't catch a fucking break
EmeraldGuardian7 chapter 10 . 6/29
Just found this and am really liking this story. Hope it will be continued at some point. Keep up the good work and update again soon.
StoryReiter chapter 10 . 6/26
I like your idea of keeping the humor and yes, I kinda like the idea that its lighter than what the nasuverse can dish out at its worst. And so... Hes having dreams about dark Sakura huh. I like the dynamics you put between Shirou and Ozpin. I am seriously looking forward to more as well the interactions between the casts. Gilgamesh might be corrupted and injured but he wont underestimate him anymore though, shits really is about to go down, with the woman finding him, he now has alliez. Although I really like how things are going, I do hope you make Shirou realize he has Avalon inside, hes been checking himself for injuries and well... Other than that, thanks for everything and have a good day author, looking forward to it as well as your other planned fics since lot of Greek heroes got screwed over, alot.
more please!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 10 . 6/20
very interesting, pls update soon
ArcherMcMuffin chapter 10 . 6/15
cant wait for next chapter even after i read this fic three times over man i hope its not dead
ArcherMcMuffin chapter 1 . 5/11
great i love this story
Kinda wanna see Gilgamesh stomp on Salem group and possible take control over their little council
SpawnofAnarion chapter 10 . 5/1
This story is absolutely fantastic-please do make more!
ArcherMcMuffin chapter 1 . 4/25
So is this story dead or just on hiatus
this fic made me discover rwby, so i give you a double thanks
Warmach1ne32 chapter 10 . 4/20
PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE I AM ON MY KNEES PLEASE make a RWBY REACTs to Shirou's Story Time: Legendary Weapons Edition side story/Omake

You can't just dangle Kansho and Bakuya's story without also showing about Excalibur, That Japanese sword that I forgot the name of that can cut 3 times at once, Rho Aias, Gram, Gae Bolg, and a whole lot more.

I would really appreciate it if you could do it and many other readers would agree with me when I say we want more Shirou's Storytime.