Reviews for Fate Recondite
Guestinator chapter 7 . 9/16
Let us recap this shall we? I know the author has left this site completely, it is going on two years since they were last active in any way at all. But in case they aren't serving multiple years in jail, dead, or the like I figured I would point some things out. So for those that might read this here are some of my thoughts.

For one Shirou told Ozpin he is from another world way to quick. We never really get to understand why. Why did he choose to talk to Ozpin about such things? Why didn't he walk away? Why did he do as he did?

Think you did it so he would be at Beacon like every other story has him and others in a crossover. Because Lord forbid you have to change anything in canon or have things taking place elsewhere. That would require some planning and the creation of original characters, original towns and so on. So you and 99% of others just hold onto Beacon like it is a shining light that will solve all of your stories problems.

It doesn't.

Then there is him getting beaten with those doing so not getting in trouble at all. A few seconds of an apology and all is good? Really? That is such a lackluster event that it has me wondering if you simply did it because you refuse to have Shirou stick up for himself at all.

He has no way of knowing how many times this has been done before, how many others might have been innocent and despite said apology if it will happen again. People generally don't suddenly do something like that without having done it before.

But no. That would make canon change so can't do anything. It would mean more work, more thought and a slower pace as you have to show the changes.

Then there is the grand total of three weeks of detention for a group of students who, now follow me here, stalked a staff member. Broke into a staff members room. Attacked that staff member with serious intentions of causing harm. And to top it all off could have had very sensitive information on Beacon's security get out.

They are learning how to be soldiers, to be ruthless killers that will give their lives for others. To be able to follow orders in times of great stress to maximize the chance of success.

Despite all of that they only get three weeks worth of detentions? No contacting parents? No suspension? No having them pay for any damages? No talks on everything they did wrong with not bringing what they thought to superiors?

My final thoughts is this - this was an interesting chance for a story that suffered from laziness and bashing of Shirou. Congratulations on ruining your own story like that. Hopefully someone else will take it up and do the rough outline justice in the future.
SentinalSlice chapter 10 . 8/31
I hope that you update this soon; it would be a shame if this story were dead. I really want to see Shirou wow everyone with UBW. And maybe find someway to get more prana or use it more effectively and efficiently.
Anyways, keep up the great work!
3dots chapter 10 . 8/2
Pls don’t tell me it’s dead
Kayen1024 chapter 10 . 7/10
Another great chapter I wish u made more
Kayen1024 chapter 9 . 7/10
Great work I wish you kept this story going.
Kayen1024 chapter 8 . 7/10
Wow this is a lot different from canon why? Rwby's team didn't play a role in dealin with Cinder's attempts.
Kayen1024 chapter 6 . 7/10
Man that was an intense figth though it was missing a few details in the battle.
Kayen1024 chapter 5 . 7/10
Great chapter keep up the good work.
Kayen1024 chapter 4 . 7/10
Why do I have the feeling Shirou's little vacation is going to end badly? And what point is there to making Shirou shorter?
Kayen1024 chapter 3 . 7/9
Nice chapter but maybe you should have made JNPR or RWBY to be one other teams that discovered Shirou so he can have more of a connection to them.
Kayen1024 chapter 2 . 7/9
Nice chapter.
Kayen1024 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great chapter, keep up the good work. I found the part where Shirou ran away from the woman he rescued funny.
Osmas chapter 10 . 7/4