Reviews for Fate Recondite
Kayen1024 chapter 10 . 7/10
Another great chapter I wish u made more
Kayen1024 chapter 9 . 7/10
Great work I wish you kept this story going.
Kayen1024 chapter 8 . 7/10
Wow this is a lot different from canon why? Rwby's team didn't play a role in dealin with Cinder's attempts.
Kayen1024 chapter 6 . 7/10
Man that was an intense figth though it was missing a few details in the battle.
Kayen1024 chapter 5 . 7/10
Great chapter keep up the good work.
Kayen1024 chapter 4 . 7/10
Why do I have the feeling Shirou's little vacation is going to end badly? And what point is there to making Shirou shorter?
Kayen1024 chapter 3 . 7/9
Nice chapter but maybe you should have made JNPR or RWBY to be one other teams that discovered Shirou so he can have more of a connection to them.
Kayen1024 chapter 2 . 7/9
Nice chapter.
Kayen1024 chapter 1 . 7/9
Great chapter, keep up the good work. I found the part where Shirou ran away from the woman he rescued funny.
Osmas chapter 10 . 7/4
It isn't dead, right?
VN-Novels chapter 10 . 6/11
... Is this dead?
Please continue this
iota0000 chapter 9 . 3/1
Ooh, Gilgamesh in Remnant should be interesting. He's not really one to be subservient to another, so he's not going to join Salem's side, but he'll also hate Shirou, so he'll be a third faction in the upcoming struggle. Not to mention his greed and sense of entitlement will mean he'll want to lord over the remaining people, since humanity belongs to him. That'll only cement his third party status, since none of the Kingdoms are going to want to be ruled by him, but he'll also exterminate all Grimm since he holds humanity to be a dear possession of his. Wish this wasn't so seemingly-abandoned so the clash that would result in could be played out.
iota0000 chapter 5 . 3/1
I don't think Shirou would be quite that forgiving about the torture. Sure, he's all for weighing lives against each other, but he also knows that Ironwood STARTED with torture, he didn't escalate TO it.
guest chapter 6 . 2/26
Team RWBY was a little foolish on the reason because they underestimated the intelligence of Ozpin, i like the chapter yes, but the reason to for this attack seems too weak and relies way too much on assumptions. Then again, just my personal opinion