Reviews for Fate Recondite
Pixelitus chapter 8 . 3/31
Did Neo just talk?! I thought she was mute!
Pixelitus chapter 4 . 3/31
The height is fine, seeing how Shirou is canonically 5ā€™5 to 5ā€™7 feet. Also, I feel that Shirou is being ignored pretty heavily in favor for Jaune when Shirou is supposed to be the main character. There are too many Jaune fics, and even if I know Iā€™m insignificant in the grand scheme of things, I WILL quit this story if I see it become some Jaune Arc fic because of this fandoms stupid obsession with the guy.
Pixelitus chapter 3 . 3/31
I doubt ANYONE wants to be a hero as much as Shirou does.
Pixelitus chapter 2 . 3/31
I beg you, don't make this a Jaune Arc fic. There are too many of those in RWBY.

Also, what Shirou uses is magecraft, not Magic. Magic/Sorcery is the thing that True Magic users and Sorcerers use, and there are very few in the world. Like, enough to count on one hand. A Reality Marble is infinitesimally close to True Magic/Sorcery, but still a magecraft. Shirou IS a 3rd rate and barely knows much about these sorts of things in UBW, so I guess I'll forgive it.
Pixelitus chapter 1 . 3/31
Fun fact: Shirou had a job at the Copenhagen because he didn't want to rely on Kiritsugu's inheritance and the money from the Fujimura Yakuza.
EMSreader chapter 10 . 3/31
Update?
Fuyuky chapter 10 . 1/24
Loving the story right now! I need more of this!
BRUH3000 chapter 1 . 11/14/2021
Now I get why Fate/RWBY crossover fics are mostly dead. Most of them have retarded MCs that only exist for the convenience of the readers. Or maybe the MCs that are made are just poorly written lmao.
Ask-if-i-like-lemons chapter 7 . 9/6/2021
Really? Shirou shouldn't be this "nice" they nearly got someone killed because of their stupidity. Such light punishment. Even id Shirou is nice, doesn't mean Ozpin is.
PanzerJ chapter 6 . 9/6/2021
This entire chapter was a complete misunderstanding and I loved it. Nice one Author
Masterboy chapter 10 . 6/30/2021
Nice
taiwoeretan1 chapter 9 . 6/24/2021
Whoa Gil is also here that's fucking cool, and it is truly the coolest name for an ability.
ita123 chapter 10 . 3/31/2021
your story is amazing, when will you continue it? TT
Diamond of soul chapter 1 . 2/16/2021
Wow so interesting, i'm follow reading
Auren02 chapter 5 . 2/12/2021
Idiots. No wonder I hated Team RWBY so much. So nosy.