Reviews for Only Therapy Could Save Us
MozenrathLuvr chapter 7 . 7/3/2016
Loki.
Katdog chapter 11 . 3/6/2016
I liked it, but what's happening to Tony.. And Natasha.. I eanna see how those two are doing more.. But to fir update
DaLantis chapter 10 . 2/7/2016
Good chapter! Thanks for the update. I really liked the relationship between Loki, Odin, and his mother. Also that you are making Loki more than just a killer. Your making him a father, as he truly is according to the myth.
victoria chapter 10 . 2/4/2016
this sounds so cool you have a talent for writing and i cannot wait to read more please update again soon.
wolfattoo chapter 10 . 2/2/2016
Odin has become corrupt and a tyrant he needs to be removed from the throne and Thor needs to step up and take his rightful place as king. The people of Asgard and the council I'm sure want Odin to step down it's time for a new era and a new ruler, Odin is too much of an asshole and dead set in his ways.
Lost frost Wolf chapter 9 . 12/13/2015
Your story has me hooked! I hope you update soon.
neobendium chapter 8 . 10/6/2015
Worst pairing: AstridXDagur.
Wow. Just... wow. I'd appreciate a little less swearing, but otherwise it's awesome. :)
SquirrelDreamer11 chapter 7 . 9/21/2015
Loki?!
Lokiismylife chapter 7 . 9/20/2015
Pure epicness.
Lokiismylife chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
Wow... I love this.
Girl-luvs-manga chapter 4 . 8/11/2015
It does and now I have to work on my Fanfic. Worst pairing possible? I can come up with a couple.
Ezra x Count Dooku
Ahsoka x General Grievous
Hawkeye x Jabba the Hut
I'll come up with more later.
Anonymous chapter 2 . 2/18/2015
I love the dialogue!
thewriterstory chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Well I'll try to read one story at a time :)
Ms. Wine chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Great job on this! You are a natural writer! Loved the dialogue, you really get the characters. Watch the language tho... ;)
MossiStone chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I enjoy this, please continue.