Reviews for Flowers of Remembrance
Update soon!
badkidoh chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
great chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Dang, everything is getting pushed forward 11 years. Still not sure how the Malfoys and Potters are friends
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Not digging the whole Narcissa and Lupin thing, why would she just ditch Lucius if she supported Voldemort?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Once again, where the eff did they get a CD in the early 80's? Much less a CD for the car? Did you even bother to read the books? Or are your characters using a time turner?

This is where I quit reading. Besides the fact you've obviously never read the books, your story has no plot. It's the most boring damn thing I've read in a long time-and I spend a lot of time editing laboratory SOPs. Watching grass grow is more entertaining than your story.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
WTF? It should be the early 80's in your story. Where the eff did Snape get a VHS copy of the Lion King? (For that matter, where did Snape get a VCR? They were very expensive in 1982, and most people couldn't even dream of owning such a thing.) Could the Lion King even be bought on anything other than DVD when it was released in the MID 90's-when VCRs were being phased out?

Also, is there a point to your story's? It just seems to ramble on pointlessly. It has no plot, and it's starting to get pretty boring.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Why did they all trust Snape if he's a Death Eater?
mizzrazz72 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
So Regulus did die.
Serpent91 chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Well written story
Nanettez chapter 13 . 9/10/2016
This is getting interesting. Can you continue soon?
Remadoralove chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
Please update soon. This very good. It had me laughing at points. I love how Lily and Petunia have made up. Also Severus and Sirius are wonderful. Not sure about the whole Remus/ Narcissa relationship though but, I really love the story.
Linda chapter 12 . 2/14/2016
I like the story and hope Sev will be able to come up with some potion to get rid of the one in Harry.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/12/2016
Does this story have a plot, or does is amble on aimlessly? No offense, but it seems to lack direction and purpose.

A story needs goal or purpose for the characters to work for.
badkidoh chapter 12 . 2/14/2016