Reviews for Flowers of Remembrance
badkidoh chapter 14 . 9/19
good chapter.
Very interesting chapter. Keep going soon!
It's so good!
I love it! Great job!
Wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Beautiful story!
Matyaska chapter 14 . 9/11
Good chapter. I can’t wait the next chapter!
Macskamici chapter 14 . 9/10
Fantastic chapter….
Cukika chapter 14 . 9/10
Wow! Excellent! Regulus and Sirius are great.
Loves to read books chapter 13 . 1/4
Update soon!
badkidoh chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
great chapter.
Guest chapter 13 . 9/11/2016
Dang, everything is getting pushed forward 11 years. Still not sure how the Malfoys and Potters are friends
Guest chapter 9 . 9/11/2016
Not digging the whole Narcissa and Lupin thing, why would she just ditch Lucius if she supported Voldemort?
Guest chapter 10 . 9/11/2016
Once again, where the eff did they get a CD in the early 80's? Much less a CD for the car? Did you even bother to read the books? Or are your characters using a time turner?

This is where I quit reading. Besides the fact you've obviously never read the books, your story has no plot. It's the most boring damn thing I've read in a long time-and I spend a lot of time editing laboratory SOPs. Watching grass grow is more entertaining than your story.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/11/2016
WTF? It should be the early 80's in your story. Where the eff did Snape get a VHS copy of the Lion King? (For that matter, where did Snape get a VCR? They were very expensive in 1982, and most people couldn't even dream of owning such a thing.) Could the Lion King even be bought on anything other than DVD when it was released in the MID 90's-when VCRs were being phased out?

Also, is there a point to your story's? It just seems to ramble on pointlessly. It has no plot, and it's starting to get pretty boring.
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »