Reviews for Flowers of Remembrance
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/31
Ah, so Severus has been working with Remus? I bet it's on the Wolfsbane potion, for which Remus would gladly volunteer as lab rat for anything that might help him.

And yes, Lily really is distraught and could have been dead.

I hope they have a good lunch.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/31
I love how Petunia and Lily are back together again, and Petunia's advice is very wise. I suspect Dudders will be less spoiled now, since Petunia won't feel forced to give her son double of anything Harry gets.

Sirius was a bit of a surprise-he hates Snivellus, but will let him hold Harry so he can talk to his brother Regulus. Granted, he has poor impulse control, but if he really didn't trust Snape, he would have hung onto Harry or given him back to Lily.

As for babies/toddlers not exploding, well, that's on a *good* day. I've been around mine on others, snicker.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/31
Good beginning, this sets up the AU bits where things go differently than canon. Good thing Albus was there, otherwise Sirius would have tried to kill his favorite chewtoy again. But yes, Sirius is grieving for his friend, while Lily will grieve for her husband, but not till her child is safe.

Still, Snape's cover is more or less broken-how will he establish himself as a spy if Voldemort returns?
Zurver chapter 14 . 6/28
please update soon, I really want to know what will happen next
badkidoh chapter 14 . 9/19/2017
good chapter.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Very interesting chapter. Keep going soon!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
It's so good!
I love it! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Wonderful chapter. Keep up the good work.
Beautiful story!
Matyaska chapter 14 . 9/11/2017
Good chapter. I can’t wait the next chapter!
Macskamici chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Fantastic chapter….
Cukika chapter 14 . 9/10/2017
Wow! Excellent! Regulus and Sirius are great.
Loves to read books chapter 13 . 1/4/2017