Reviews for Flowers of Remembrance
excessivelyperky chapter 13 . 4/20
I'm glad they got the ring de-cursed and the Horcrux dead before Albus could kill himself with it.

Neat appearance by Regulus, though, and it was good of him to clue them in about the locket.

It is kind of nice to see Sirius when his brain is in the upright, locked position and not so upset about not killing Snape as he was in the books.
excessivelyperky chapter 12 . 10/5/2019
I think Dumbledore has already figured out that Harry is a Horcrux, too, but isn't saying so. He's definitely not talking about the Grindelwald symbol.
excessivelyperky chapter 11 . 10/4/2019
I love the way you worked the Great Snake Incident into the narrative of the zoo expedition.

Oh, and five points to Narcissa for gumption in dealing with the chicken.
excessivelyperky chapter 10 . 9/10/2019
*Sirius* should be the one in the pram, but we knew that.

Cute chapter!
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 7/5/2019
Ha, Remus should date Klingon women-or Blacks-more often (note that Tonks is a Black on her mother's side). Narcissa is usually a little more subtle when getting her way, but hey, she's dealing with a Gryffindor...
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 3/19/2019
Delightful chapter! Sounds like Vernon can be a sweetheart, if those muffins are anything to go by.

Cowboy Zoo and Hogwarts Zoo, Hagrid should know about this...
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 3/13/2019
Well, it could have been worse. Imagine, if you will, Sirius singing "Let it go". Just sayin'.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 2/9/2019
Sirius seems to forget everything he did to Snape, but then, he always whines. Even if he's doing something he enjoys most of the time, as Remus carefully pointed out.

Neat chapter.
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 12/29/2018
Snicker. I hope 'Uncle Sev' brought a Frisbee-the best toy ever to play fetch with Snuffles!

Sirius is protesting now, but you know he'll enjoy it...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 11/15/2018
Yeah, well, I'll believe that Sirius has given up trying to kill Snape when I hear him say it. Albus tried to make Sirius and Severus be friends, except Sirius was never told to stop trying to kill Snape. Um...whatever.

And yes, Remus and Narcissa seem to find each other congenial.

But Lily and Molly do need to talk together and cry together. Both have a lot of grieve and not a lot of time to do it in.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/31/2018
Ah, so Severus has been working with Remus? I bet it's on the Wolfsbane potion, for which Remus would gladly volunteer as lab rat for anything that might help him.

And yes, Lily really is distraught and could have been dead.

I hope they have a good lunch.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/31/2018
I love how Petunia and Lily are back together again, and Petunia's advice is very wise. I suspect Dudders will be less spoiled now, since Petunia won't feel forced to give her son double of anything Harry gets.

Sirius was a bit of a surprise-he hates Snivellus, but will let him hold Harry so he can talk to his brother Regulus. Granted, he has poor impulse control, but if he really didn't trust Snape, he would have hung onto Harry or given him back to Lily.

As for babies/toddlers not exploding, well, that's on a *good* day. I've been around mine on others, snicker.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/31/2018
Good beginning, this sets up the AU bits where things go differently than canon. Good thing Albus was there, otherwise Sirius would have tried to kill his favorite chewtoy again. But yes, Sirius is grieving for his friend, while Lily will grieve for her husband, but not till her child is safe.

Still, Snape's cover is more or less broken-how will he establish himself as a spy if Voldemort returns?
Zurver chapter 14 . 6/28/2018
please update soon, I really want to know what will happen next
badkidoh chapter 14 . 9/19/2017