Reviews for Carve Me A Grave With My Name On It
BlackHalliwell chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
Awesome
sclub8 and Ron Hermoine fan chapter 9 . 8/28/2004
hi i like ur story i but it in the favorits pls apdate soon
Starkitty Angel chapter 9 . 7/21/2004
Aw...I wanted Ron to commit suicide. I'm in the mood for something really angsty right now. But with teh way your story is going it looks like he won't. Damn...Oh well. I've already started it, might as well finish it.
SpunAroundTheSun chapter 9 . 6/10/2004
Come on, woman! Update already! We need a new chapter!
Thingishness chapter 9 . 3/19/2004
Ok… so… I take back whatever I said about this fic being good, because its far beyond good. This fic is amazing! _ I just read the whole thing straight through, It was so good. The “ending
Thingishness chapter 4 . 3/18/2004
Oh my god... Amy you are seriously Amazing. This story is fantastic. I printed out two chapters last night, and two more this morning. One of the best reads I've had in a LONG time. (Besides Dana's or course _) However I can't really compare them, cause they are on differnt topics, but I'd say yours is as good. I noticed a few typo's and some grammar mistakes, but nothing too major. I'm gonna read some more now. Hope you right another fic.
PS: This is so depressing... but thats ok, two weird things about me, I love sappy stories, and I love depressing stories. Well later
-Jash-
faer chapter 9 . 2/1/2004
Wow, really intense there. The last two chapters seemed a bit disjointed, but that may have been me reading them a bit too eagerly p
Talia Moon chapter 9 . 11/21/2003
when are you going to update?

I so want to know why Ginny tried to kill herself or if someone did?

And why are those voice plaguing Ron?

So update soon!

TM
Blackheart Syaoran chapter 1 . 11/4/2003
Sorry I don't have time to read this story right now, but I was just looking at your art collection (finally found it!) and I must say that even though your Harry-Ginny picture is rather large, it's very good, as are your other works. You really have a knack for art, don't you? Well, you're right in guessing it's a Memory Charm at story's end, b/c that's kind of how the sequel kicks off (it hasn't started yet, though, but not too long). Have fun! Cheers!
SpunAroundTheSun chapter 9 . 9/16/2003
Dear Tabitha, this story is so good and so sad, and I swear it made me cry a bit. This is just like watching a TV show to me, I can just see Ron in the astronomy tower writing mad stuff on the paper, bumping on Dumbledore, glaring at Harry and Hermione and etc. Too bad it always ends when it's most exciting... Anyway, I hope you'll continue writing this wonderful story, and I have faith in you that you'll end it the best way there is. Please write another chapter soon! You have my full support
HarleyB123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2003
Deep real Dep
Lily Barnes1 chapter 2 . 7/20/2003
When I stared reading this story I really liked it a lot. I thought the writing was fantastic and the story progressed nicely. But one sentence turned me off of your story and I just wondered why you wrote it.

"he would never do something petty like cut himself for a way to vent out hidden emotions,"

Self Injury isn't petty. Most people wouldn't even take a second look at that sentence because it doesn't occur to them. But I've struggled with that addiction for years and I really didn't like that comment.

I hate to see a good story be messed up by an insensitive comment. Maybe I'm a little too sensitive but it hit me hard.
some guy chapter 9 . 7/15/2003
when are you going to review? how long has it been a afew months at least. cmon we want to read more
anic chapter 9 . 5/17/2003
gah why cannt he jsut die sorrie i like a good angsty fic but its good so... more chapters i like how they all start with T thats koo
ednyadove chapter 9 . 4/22/2003
I found your story by chance. I am completely enthralled by your story. Please keep on writing. though it is kind of sad, it is very interesting.!