Reviews for A Chance of Family
In love I need more
HoneyBear84 chapter 3 . 5/10
loved it
mayawene chapter 3 . 1/4
I like this strilogie... Will you made a sequel ?
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 3 . 11/16/2017
Fabián es tan lindo con harry
tamashiyuki chapter 3 . 6/6/2017
Very good !
ithlinkhagmelmirkwood chapter 3 . 5/18/2017
I love chapter...
daithi4377 chapter 3 . 1/5/2017
Oh I want that garden it sounds gorgeous...Neville would kill to see that garden as well I think lol.
daithi4377 chapter 2 . 1/5/2017
How did Molly floo Fabian while still at the Dursleys..their fireplace was blocked off that and it being a muggle home it wouldn't be connected to the floo? Cool flashback seeing it from Fabians point of view but why now and not in the first book?
daithi4377 chapter 1 . 1/5/2017
I seriously doubt that Dumbledore is worried about Weasley storming the castle. More likely trying to figure out how his innocents pawn managed to overthrow him without realizing it lol. Why is Harry even going back to Hogwarts..couldn't he transfer to Beauxbatton it even tutors if it's only one more year?
Guest chapter 3 . 10/11/2016
Amazing story, I'm sorry it doesn't show how Dumbles reacted to the marriage and Harry's return to Hogwarts. I hope you write that eventually
Pyrane chapter 3 . 9/3/2016
And finish
Thanks !

***Pyrane***
aurelie.bruncher chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
Hello , I love your the Series A Chance of Love series and I wonder if you continue , I stumble upon but now I can not wait to see the reaction of Dumbledore.
deanna4403 chapter 3 . 4/17/2016
please up date
I LOVE THESE ALOT MY FAVORITE SERIUES SO FAR
magicanimegurl chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
Beautiful and perfect! Write on!
thebloodlust23 chapter 3 . 2/5/2016
On my gosh! I just read the whole series and I am in love I stumbled by the series completely by accident and I'm so happy I did. I laughed I cried I caint get enough. You have created something truly beautiful if you write more for the series I will gladly read without a second thought but if this is the end of this magical series then you ended it perfectly and I love it.