Reviews for A Terraformer's Tale
UltraMickey chapter 1 . 7/3/2016
Too comical to be taken seriously
Guest chapter 2 . 6/7/2016
Can someone tell me what a infomorph and biomorph is please
moon so bright chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
Cool story concept.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Loved your timeline! Also, hilarious how in such a realistic way you handled the cache and the relay being lost.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Ok, your Terraformer AI idea is brilliant and a refreshing change from how people normally envision AI as either all Skynet or simply smarter humans.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
Like a lot of people who write science fiction your population growth numbers make no sense. Human population growth is drastically slowing down. It will peak at mid-century and then it is actually projected to decline. When women don't have to get pregnant and children cost money but aren't used to work in the fields, people don't want to have a lot of children. If you want the population to grow like you said then you first need to extend human life so that people don't die as soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/27/2016
The idea that only 14 million people die and the Middle East becomes a manufacturing center is a joke. A lot more would die and there is no way in hell the nations there would become manufacturing centers that could compete with East Asia, North America or Europe. About the only two nations that would have anything worthwhile without oil are Iran and Israel. The rest are a joke.
one.who.reads chapter 11 . 4/26/2016
Good story. Need polish.
serialkeller chapter 11 . 11/16/2015
Hahahaha, surprise Javik! Update again soon. Have the ASB spread the word on the reapers yet and the matriarchs knowing about them?
serialkeller chapter 7 . 11/16/2015
I thought the consoles were blackboxed, how the hell did they reverse engineer it. If they could reverse engineer it, then it wasn't blackboxed, it was something else
Halofan5695 chapter 2 . 5/15/2015
That, was awesome.
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 4/9/2015
Implausible timeline.
fuzzyidioms chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Very Dangerous array? well someone likes Schlock. Keep the ball going I like it!
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 4 . 3/13/2015
Why they don't use cold plasma windows in their hangar doors?
Wolf Guard Miestwin chapter 2 . 3/13/2015
As fun as your stories are, and as real as your science is, I really can't take them seriously.
"Obviously we shoot the primitives..." it's like a ME parody.