Reviews for Utterly Pure
Shayde Revelle chapter 25 . 1/10
I reread this today. coincidentally on, Aria's birthday. Happy birthday, Aria!
Lol
Gothic princess2121 chapter 16 . 12/15/2017
fine break my heart not like i needed it or anything, ove the story but ouch the amount of feelings im dealing with right now
Gothic princess2121 chapter 1 . 12/14/2017
i love your writing so much!
Guest chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
I loved it! Thanks for the good work!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/28/2017
Oh my god! No! Ok I gotta go read the next chapter right now!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2017
Yay! I'm so glad they got to have some fun!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2017
Ooo! That last line was perfect!
Stampiej chapter 25 . 7/21/2017
Fabulous story. Loved Sabretooth!
Guest chapter 25 . 5/21/2017
I loved this fanifc so much I hope you contiune to write victor fanfics in the future even if it has been years since origins came out! :)
MasaJeevas chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
One of the best Victor stories I've read! I just love it!
val.tripodi chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
Just finished reading
1) I can't seem to get enough of Mr Creed. Even if in every story he gets a different mating partner for life, even if in every story Eric has a different role.
2) No mater how many different versions you write, Logan is always meddling where he isn't asked to. a "meto-me-en-todo" we would say in Uruguay. I just can't like him. Never have, even since the cartoons, which has led for un unmerited dislike for Mr Jackman whenever he show with sideburns.
3) Keep up the good work.
Jesi1489 chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
oh my god. I LOVE all of your Sabretooth stories. I cannot get enough of them! I would love to see Victor with a mate that wasn't feral if you ever need idea's or anything. Lol. Love to you~
tanilc chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
Great story. Thanks
rbuntz chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I finally finished this story...loved every minute of it. but i must admit i can't wait to see what Rollo and Giselle are up to! hugs
Allimba chapter 25 . 8/2/2015