Reviews for Utterly Pure
Gothic princess2121 chapter 1 . 5h
i love your writing so much!
I loved it! Thanks for the good work!
Oh my god! No! Ok I gotta go read the next chapter right now!
Yay! I'm so glad they got to have some fun!
Ooo! That last line was perfect!
Stampiej chapter 25 . 7/21
Fabulous story. Loved Sabretooth!
I loved this fanifc so much I hope you contiune to write victor fanfics in the future even if it has been years since origins came out! :)
MasaJeevas chapter 25 . 7/16/2016
One of the best Victor stories I've read! I just love it!
val.tripodi chapter 25 . 7/1/2016
Just finished reading
1) I can't seem to get enough of Mr Creed. Even if in every story he gets a different mating partner for life, even if in every story Eric has a different role.
2) No mater how many different versions you write, Logan is always meddling where he isn't asked to. a "meto-me-en-todo" we would say in Uruguay. I just can't like him. Never have, even since the cartoons, which has led for un unmerited dislike for Mr Jackman whenever he show with sideburns.
3) Keep up the good work.
Jesi1489 chapter 25 . 1/12/2016
oh my god. I LOVE all of your Sabretooth stories. I cannot get enough of them! I would love to see Victor with a mate that wasn't feral if you ever need idea's or anything. Lol. Love to you~
tanilc chapter 25 . 10/10/2015
Great story. Thanks
rbuntz chapter 25 . 9/9/2015
I finally finished this story...loved every minute of it. but i must admit i can't wait to see what Rollo and Giselle are up to! hugs
Allimba chapter 25 . 8/2/2015
This was great!
Akari.Wolf.Princess chapter 25 . 7/19/2015
Awww ok this was wonderful and yes Bjorn I can see is a handful my gosh the things he said hahah wow awesome and aww I'm so sad it is one officially over how sad but wonderful at the same time.
sheshe073 chapter 25 . 7/15/2015
Yep, Bjorn is an idiot teenager! This fanfic was just amazing; I'm sad it's at an end. Can't wait for your Rollo/Gisla fanfic. Happy writing.