Reviews for Pay a heavy price
indigovioletstargazer chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
Hey, How did I miss this?! And dedicated to me too! Thank you dearest! I loved the paragraph about Nazir coming closer - you wrote that sooooo dramatically... then the "he will do" is absolutely chilling. Great work!
SourCherryBlossom chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
Great little piece. Thank you for writing it!
zarqa chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So courageous of you to go that time when Brody was held captive. I cannot fathom torture, what goes through the minds of those undergoing it, those doing it. The flashes of images they showed was hellish enough, I couldn't imagine trying to write it. You've done a fine job of touching on some of what must have going through Brody's mind. He seems surprisingly coherent. So far. Looking forward to where you take this.
LilMisfit5290 chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
Oh my God. This is amazing so far. I love how detailed and descriptive it is and how you're digging more into this backstory. Hard to believe in a way that this portion of the plot was so essential to the show. Watching the most recent season you'd never have known. Agh, brilliant as usual. Anxious for more! And thanks so much for the dedication. I do love and also get Brody, as do you. :)
lipamo chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
that's an very interesting story, i would love to read more. the process of brody bonding with nazir and especially brody and tom trying to survive and all that - it makes alot to look forward to. Thanks for starting this!