Reviews for At First He Is A Boy
BelstaffJumper chapter 7 . 7/26/2015
Ok, sorry, I misread the bit about the silver sword. Ignore my last comment.
BelstaffJumper chapter 14 . 7/26/2015
I really liked this story. I appreciated your research to be able to write in this time period. I'm only going to mention this as a constructive criticism, though, because I can see you'd care. As far as swords go, they would never be made out of silver, as the metal is too soft and would never resist battle. Just a minor thing. Having said that, I loved it. Keep going!
I'm Nova chapter 13 . 4/9/2015
Poor Sherlock! As always, this is a work of art, my dear. Thank you for sharing. Also, you're talking of chapters 'for this book'. Is there going to be more books? Maybe turn this into a series of fics? Because if so you own me.
I'm Nova chapter 12 . 3/24/2015
Wonderful as always. Thanks for sharing!
I'm Nova chapter 10 . 3/4/2015
Oooh...so Morsimus and Sebastos are already working in earnest. I assume the dead to be Alcaeus.
You made me whistle loudly in enthusiasm when Jon subdued Seb. And honestly all during the duel I was worried that Morsimus might have poisoned his blade, but you were too kind for that luckily.
emmers chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
Dun dun dun... Morsimus knew exactly what he was doing there, probably knowing Cleitomachus was giving him a gift, so it would strain the relationship and put John off for the event in the morning! That's what I think anyway.
lt95 chapter 9 . 2/26/2015
This is brilliant. I don't know why/how people aren't obsessed with this. Keep on writing!
I'm Nova chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
This is always so wonderful. Thank you.
A fan chapter 8 . 2/22/2015
How this doesn't have more reviews, I don't know! This story is lovely, interesting and unique. John, please return Sherlock's feelings sober! I love this story a lot. Please continue. The reviews should pick up as you go on, it's too good!
I'm Nova chapter 6 . 2/10/2015
That's delightful as always. Thank you for sharing it with us! Though when Jon stayed late to work on his swordmanship I got terrified for a moment Cleitomachus had picked him as eromenos. That wouldn't do. :-)
I'm Nova chapter 5 . 2/4/2015
Thank you for updating. It was delicious.