Reviews for The Refreshing of Fate
SecondSeraphim chapter 4 . 4/24/2010
Come back to this story please...I really like it.
Tulkas chapter 4 . 5/24/2004
I gotta admit, I'm a bit disappointed. This fic had great potential. I liked the tension you were putting with Motoko and the whole Liddo-kun thing. But then you just stopped posting. Tsk.
Akal-Saris chapter 4 . 4/22/2003
whoa...freaky...just yesterday, I was DMing the usual groups in our sunday game of D&D, and it ended with the party discovering a group of evil priests torturing a phoenix (the holy bird of one member of the group), and now I read this _

Interesting indeed, and I *really* like the changes to Motoko, but be careful not to go overboard _

Keep writing,

Akal-Saris
Baka-Alaskan chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Very Interesting. I like the part about Mutsumi changing and Shinobu's part also. Is she a Phoeinx? Well anyway, I like it ,keep it going. Good Job so far
Christopher Magician chapter 4 . 4/17/2003
Ah! Ta-kun, you have got to be one of the single meanest people around! After doing a bang-up job with the last chapter, do you have any idea how excited I was when I saw an update had been posted? And then how excited I was getting at how good this one was? And then-

And then-

-IT ENDED!

...Sniff...

Ah well. Awesome stuff, I say! The only criticism I can think of is to maybe go into a little more detail about general stuff; the condition of the hot spring after Mutsumi goes Poof, what she looks like AFTER she goes Poof...just that type. Otherwise, excellent job. And, as I said, you are mean. I'll be eagerly awaiting the rest of this chapter, whenever you're able to finish it. (Having priorities sucks, huh?)
frograss chapter 3 . 2/13/2003
What can I say? That was definitely some weird sh t in some places - but I must say well written AND entertaining too. Did I miss something about Gepeto somewhere? I must have awaken from cryo sleep too late to catch it (or something like that). I must say excellent quality as usual. Too bad we couldn't get you and a few others to work for Gainax re-writing and releasing an updated Evangelion series. Oh well, I can dream can't I? Keep up the good work and I will observe all as it is written. Later.
MagicianXV chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
Yaaay, it's finally up! I gots to tell you, old bean, you've done a bang up job here. With my interest in this line having abandoned me, I think you gave the readers a much, MUCH better chapter than I would have, had I decided to keep plugging away at it myself. Great characterizations on everyone, especially Motoko, and an equally enjoyable job with Shinobu's new dietary habits. I'm very much looking forward to seeing what you decided to do with Su's transformation, as well as the direction Narusegawa will eventually be going in. Top-notch work-I'm SO glad you took this over!
physico chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
I LIKE!
Deaths-Head chapter 2 . 1/14/2003
Good story. Just read your other works here as well, and what can I say, I like them. You do have talent, so keep it up. To quote Stan Lee from the movie "Mallrats" "You keep writing them, I'll keep reading them." Ok, so he didn't say that per se, but I altered it.
Emerin chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Shinobu... has... a... tail? O.O
Taro MD chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
hey dude we're gonna miss you like ... just keep those grades up and i'll hold the torch for you until you get back ... "grin" i ALWAYS knew that you loved Tori was i right or what? .. anyway maya boyo "dude" laterz
Tori Yuki Ichimura chapter 2 . 12/5/2002
Talon-kun, that's very responsible of you, but... It's very extreme as well! Are you sure you won't even check your own e-mail from time to time? ...I'll miss you. Please get your grades up and come see us again soon, alright!

Gambaru! Koi shiteru, Talon-kun.

-_-
Neongene chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
NOOOOOO!MagicianXV! Why have your foresaken me! Oh well as long as the fic shall live on, the dude whose writing it shouldn't matter much. And after i worked so hard on that drawing. *sniff*
Akal-Saris chapter 2 . 12/4/2002
["Motoko? Are checking out my boyfriend?" Motoko blushed furiously.]

Heh...when ya update this fic, fix dat _
Taro MD chapter 1 . 12/4/2002
hey dude you heard about this Authors fic that Tori's gonna do ... hell she's organising a christmas party and she's already got dibs on you ... if i was you then this would be the perfect chance to get closer to her, but it's up to Tori like ... anyway i already agreed to be in it so i'll be keeping an eye out