Reviews for In the Forests of the Night
sharkaria chapter 2 . 10/27/2013
(too lame to sign in)...I know it's been, like, 10 years since you wrote this story, but I should tell you that since I first found it 2 years ago on AFF, I have probably read it 5 times. It is sexy and funny at the same time, and very original. Also I love your author's notes regarding the dialogue. In fact, I had never watched Buffy until I read your fic so I tried it out and I am now a huge Spike fan too. Hope you are doing some fun things with your life, and using your wonderful writing talents somehow!
sexylucifer chapter 1 . 2/28/2005
hello! read ur story at overall i think that u have a really great story! keep it up!
Pinay Tiger chapter 2 . 1/24/2005
I have grown a newfound affinity for Enishi over the past few days when I was drawing him on a poster for my friend, and ironically, I happened to stumble by your story. I went to the adult fanfiction one, and my gosh that was such a well written, all inspiring piece of work. It was so wonderful to have Enishi act so tender to Kaoru and gingerly make love to her over and over again like that. I really thought that was kinda sweet and all.

I like the use of linguistics you gave to Enishi's character when he spoke. It did take the form of the way the British speak, or so I believe. But that just added some form of spice to the style of the story. I liked how Kaoru mentioned she had a conversation with another woman in how sex and love are completely different things, and she should just enjoy sex when she could. In that lemon of yours, pretty much seemed she enjoyed it quite well. It was so great how you had Enishi's tenderness wash away the thoughts of Battousai pouncing on her. This is such a terrific story, and from my standpoint, I honestly believe you should get more reviews! Everything falls into play so well! I hope to read more Kaoru and Enishi stories from you if you ever decide to come back and write more! You have such an eloquent and lyrical style in you writing, and an excellent and varied use of vocabulary and grammar. Till then, good luck with any future writing.

Pinay Tiger
hikikomori chapter 2 . 11/9/2003
When my old roommate recommended this fic, I wasn't too keen since I've read so many bad fanfic lemons. But this story is so new and fresh, it's not like anything I've read before. _

I enjoyed the humor very much also and I hope you will give us more than 5 chapters.
Gamefreakgrl chapter 1 . 10/10/2003
hello! i didnt read your story.. im too bored.. well my friend made a story like yours.. but she NEVER EVER read your story before... so plz dont be so mad to her
Annabella5 chapter 1 . 9/18/2003
I like this story. I also read the rest on , that was excellent too!
Volpa chapter 2 . 7/7/2003
I think I probably reviewed this at AFF, but just in case I didn't: I heart it with all my (often described as deranged) being. Enishi as Spike is just delicious in a really off-kilter, incestuous, sociopathic puppy kind of way. Also, you are able to pull off the rarest of phenomena: writing that is simultaneously funny and sexy. Thank you.
Ran Kudo chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
wow, it's only perfect this chapter, i alredy read it all from fandomination and I think it's excellent. i only wanted to ask you a question, ┬┐is edodale finished or not?
Leigh4 chapter 2 . 3/20/2003
I'm just a little lost, I have read the others, but that was some time ago. So is Kaoru now in love with Enishi, because she didn't seem to mind too much about the thought of turning into what Enishi is, of course that could be that it was done kind of from his point of view. Please continue.
JML chapter 2 . 3/19/2003
*dashes away to avoid any more major blood loss, giving out a squeak*
Ran Kudo chapter 1 . 3/1/2003
hey, i love it! especially because it is a E/K fic. i only love that couple when i started reading the jinchuu arc. well, i've read your entire fic up to chapter 4 so if you can, i want to ask you if you could mail me when chapter 5 is ready. well, thanks for all and continue writing, because this is great! n_n
Jason M. Lee chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
*reads, then goes off to bang head against titanium wall before finally falling unconscious from pain overload after three hours of head-bashing*