Reviews for What Now?
Eternity Sennen chapter 51 . 7/22
Please update
CandiceHall5 chapter 51 . 6/29
I love this and can't wait for more. Keep up the awesome work.
Makurayami Ookami chapter 51 . 6/14
Loved it. Well written.
Lady of Moon Over Silver Seas chapter 34 . 5/29
Forget Dark Lord Tom... Daddy Tom is truly terrifying
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 51 . 4/23
Pobre Ron T-T pero gracias a draco que evito que ron sufra
sevvyboy1fangirl chapter 51 . 3/28
this is amazing!
The arithmancer chapter 51 . 3/24
Thank you for writing more, but please put your health before our pleasure, 7 days a week working is a lot to take on so you don’t need anyone pressuring you to write. Hope you remain healthy and enjoy your work. :)
staar chapter 51 . 3/21
you have been missed very much, glad to see you back with an update ! thanks and relax a bit :):):)
purpledixi chapter 51 . 3/22
Such a good chapter! You need to take care of you first, and not worry about updates. I will gladly reread the stories while waiting for new chapters. They are well worth the wait.
Stacey's Universe chapter 8 . 3/22
Ooh, I must say... I do enjoy a good head... Exheadmaster bashing... Poor Hermione and other muggle born children... Its a real shame for Sirius and Remus, vut i do love all the dirt being dished out on the old fart :-D
sjrodgers23 chapter 51 . 3/21
Loved it so far. More you
I was just wondering if you were also going to post "What Now?" on Archive of Our Own.

Love this story.

Teri
Dixie.f.9 chapter 51 . 3/21
Now Tom has married Molly. Good luck with that she is a woman who turned her children out. No more being a mother to you Ron and Ginny. But hey I will be a mother to Corvus. Sorry I just don’t think I could give up my children as she did.
Good to see Severus happy. He deserves it.
TwilightForever chapter 51 . 3/20
I love every minute of this story.
Wishfull-star chapter 51 . 3/19
that was a wonderful chapter and I can't wait for more:)