Reviews for Strife-Sensei
The Bloody Crystals chapter 10 . 12/14
Really love this. I always want to read a great amazing crossover of Naruto and FF7 and this is one of the best I've read. I might have preferred long and detailed story but this is detailed by the way, and its awesomely written even if its short. Thanks for making this story, it really sate my desire to read a story of A Naruto and Final Fantasy 7 Xover.
Delathen chapter 10 . 12/10
Love this. It's everything I want from a good crossover - neither universe completely overshadows the other, both sides are noticeably affected by the other, and both stay true to themselves.
I loved this story, thank you!
Seele Zeit chapter 10 . 8/18
That was one of the most engaging stories I've ever read. I would have loved to have read more, but I feel the short, to-the-point ending really fit with your portrayal of Cloud.
Kshail chapter 10 . 7/5
Well that wrapped up quickly. Very quickly. Good story though. Has a nice sense of continuity to it.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 10 . 5/23
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved Cloud as team 7 sensei; he changed team 7 and made them better. I loved the dynamic of this story. Thank you for sharing!
queergoldentrio chapter 10 . 5/6
lovely story
hieveryone101 chapter 10 . 2/7
Never thought that I would like this one until I read it. Good job, you proved me wrong.
erik chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
A cracking good insert.
Yuyue90 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
This story is work.
MewLover9000 chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Very nice
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Truly awesome story.

I've read many fanfics in the last twenty years but yours was short and sweet and well-thought out.

I liked reading how Team 7 went from being doomed to fail to being beaten into a proper team. The interactions between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura throughout the Chuunin Exam was great and how teams should operate. And I like how Naruto and Sasuke didn't learn Rasengan and Chidori so quickly.

Loved the philosophy of not being famous and not revealing all your cards to the enemy and ending the fight as soon and efficiently as possible.

Again, good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
This story is truly BRILLIANT!

Wonderfully done! I loved every moment of it!
SkySong246 chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
A lovely story of ninja actually behaving like ninja. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 8/13/2016