Reviews for Strife-Sensei
Afaaf chapter 10 . 3/3
WHOA! this story is unexpectedly fantastic. i shouldn't have doubted the author. I dont even know anything about final fantasy and yet i am in love with Cloud Strife. Thank you for the great story.
Great story.
Robot Sparky chapter 10 . 1/29
This is the second time I've read this story and I still love it, this is easily one of the best stories I have ever read on this site... Or any other. Just wish I could favorite twice, you know?
Ash Lee Brodford chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
OMG this was an awesome story! I loved it SO MUCH! OMG!
BlackCrystal06 chapter 10 . 12/14/2017
Really love this. I always want to read a great amazing crossover of Naruto and FF7 and this is one of the best I've read. I might have preferred long and detailed story but this is detailed by the way, and its awesomely written even if its short. Thanks for making this story, it really sate my desire to read a story of A Naruto and Final Fantasy 7 Xover.
Delathen chapter 10 . 12/10/2017
Love this. It's everything I want from a good crossover - neither universe completely overshadows the other, both sides are noticeably affected by the other, and both stay true to themselves.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/24/2017
I loved this story, thank you!
Seele Zeit chapter 10 . 8/18/2017
That was one of the most engaging stories I've ever read. I would have loved to have read more, but I feel the short, to-the-point ending really fit with your portrayal of Cloud.
Kshail chapter 10 . 7/5/2017
Well that wrapped up quickly. Very quickly. Good story though. Has a nice sense of continuity to it.
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 10 . 5/23/2017
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved Cloud as team 7 sensei; he changed team 7 and made them better. I loved the dynamic of this story. Thank you for sharing!
queergoldentrio chapter 10 . 5/6/2017
lovely story
hieveryone101 chapter 10 . 2/7/2017
Never thought that I would like this one until I read it. Good job, you proved me wrong.
erik chapter 10 . 12/17/2016