Reviews for Strife-Sensei
FieryQueenOfAllSharpObjects chapter 10 . 5/23
This was absolutely fantastic! I loved Cloud as team 7 sensei; he changed team 7 and made them better. I loved the dynamic of this story. Thank you for sharing!
queergoldentrio chapter 10 . 5/6
lovely story
hieveryone101 chapter 10 . 2/7
Never thought that I would like this one until I read it. Good job, you proved me wrong.
erik chapter 10 . 12/17/2016
A cracking good insert.
Yuyue90 chapter 10 . 12/9/2016
This story is work.
MewLover9000 chapter 10 . 10/20/2016
Very nice
Cloud Ex-SOLDIER chapter 10 . 10/14/2016
Truly awesome story.

I've read many fanfics in the last twenty years but yours was short and sweet and well-thought out.

I liked reading how Team 7 went from being doomed to fail to being beaten into a proper team. The interactions between Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura throughout the Chuunin Exam was great and how teams should operate. And I like how Naruto and Sasuke didn't learn Rasengan and Chidori so quickly.

Loved the philosophy of not being famous and not revealing all your cards to the enemy and ending the fight as soon and efficiently as possible.

Again, good job!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/1/2016
This story is truly BRILLIANT!

Wonderfully done! I loved every moment of it!
SkySong246 chapter 10 . 9/30/2016
A lovely story of ninja actually behaving like ninja. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 10 . 8/13/2016
Ohhhh! *thumbs up*
Tamani chapter 10 . 8/12/2016
This story was great, amazing job!
Kikuriki chapter 9 . 7/17/2016
I never even thought Gai had tortoise SUMMONS like the tortoise in the episode was just so? ridiculous it didnt look like a summon lol i figured it was like a pet or something.
wechard chapter 10 . 6/9/2016
. . . I love this story, and I wish that there was the possibility for a sequel. Sadly, the ending wraps things up in a way that a sequel is not needed. Although I do have to wonder, did Naruto get married and have kids? Did any gay couple experiment with Naruto's gender swap technique to see if they could have children of their own without adopting or using a surrogate? Did Naruto ever try that? Did Sakura, Haku, Sasuke, Kakashi, Hinata, and Itachi marry anyone?
Knaruto chapter 10 . 4/19/2016
Good story.
Guest chapter 8 . 4/3/2016
Looks like everybody is talking softly .