Reviews for Half a Time
Girl-of-Action chapter 1 . 6/20/2016
*flails arms* omg- I have no idea who'd win this. I mean, is a strike that fatal to Clockwork? Technus has his guts spewed over the concrete once, and he reformed just fine. Clockwork is so much stronger than him. Not to mention, Clockwork stopped time, so Lucifer can't make another move without CW's say so...

Interesting one shot! Thanks for writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/24/2015
Death battle would be a good fight.
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 1 . 4/23/2015
lcuy would probabbly win but get so messed up that Michael could probabbly finish him off very easily especially witht he added vesell failing me thing., unless Clockwork was triskty enough not to directly engage in Lucys fight and trixked him into some trixkys tuff untill he got bogged down again and again versus the lot of them. and then, you know ran or imprisoned him.

and hey Michael is just DEPRESSED and is rushing his stuff in the give lucy more time to change his ways game.
which is sad. im sorta curious about him as the regent of heaven in his capacity. when he WASENT going its time to end this and was doing the work and all.
bibliophilea chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
This is awesome! I think they'd have a massive show-down, giving each other a good beating, awesome time-stuff happening because of Clockwork's mastery of time and Lucifer's ability to travel through it in more than just a linear fashion, and in the end Clockwork would let Lucifer go thinking he'd won his little battle, but while Lucifer's leaving, he'd have that knowing smirk of his plastered on his face, with the full understanding that Lucifer would learn he'd lost a while ago... in time... [::

It would not surprise me at all if their battle has an effect on the very fabric of reality... after all, you can't just throw that much shear power in the affairs of time without consequences. Who knows, maybe their battle somehow pushed into existence the Time War (if you haven't watched Doctor Who, it was a massive, nightmarish war fought in time and space mainly between the Time Lords and the Daleks, and it nearly destroyed the universe, so the Doctor, also a Time Lord, had to amputate the entire thing from the universe, removing all traces of the Time Lords (save for him), most of the Daleks, and various other species and planets and systems that were involved or caught in the crossfire, from the universe).
Uber Cool chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
oh my ! Poor Luci's gonna get a whooping
RandomCitizen chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Ah damnmit! You're like a fanfiction tease! 'XD
(Wonder if Dan can hear that conversation wondering "what the heck?") X3

Oh Lucy you sahat. This is why you don't play favorites kids.(or at least make it less obvious)
I love "reasons why you suck" speeches so much! And I tried to imagine it in Clockwork's voice to really work it. -

Another perfect intro/setup to a crossover if they was one. I really how there'll be a fad about crossovers. All we need is for one person to do it well to make it popular... We are in the remake era now though.(hopefully the early 2000's shows will be included in a few years)
IWasNeverReal chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Ooooooh, is he talking about Danny? THIS IS AWESOME!
Qapleulia chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
*vibrates excitedly* ooooh this is so cool thIS IS SO COOL AHH-

I can definitely see Death and Clockwork being good pals. Good pals with occasionally wildly varying views, but good pals nonetheless. Would you ever write something about that?
Elithemiar chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Danny finds out? Helps save the world? - I like those stories (without Danny's secret being blown)
Lucifer at the right time gets his hands on Clockwork's power source causing the transfer of energy and Lucifer gets some form of time control. If that happened, the world is so screwed!
or
Clockwork was right on time in yelling "Time out!" thus Lucifer, who is trying to grab Clockwork's power, was not able to grab all of it. Thus only being able to catch glimpses of possible futures; even at random times because of the power he got is still connected Clockwork.
(Due to Clockwork and Danny meddling in time a bit, Lucifer gets the most random ones! The comicality that could produce.)
allietheepic7 chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
puleeze, clocky totally won that round. first he destroyed luci's argument and second, he's a ghost. he can totally go intangible around luci's hand.
mabel-but-slytherin chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Wow... four updates from you in one day? That has to set some sort of record! :D

In terms of who would win this showdown, I feel like I'm gonna have to cast my vote with Lucifer. Being an archangel, not to mention a multidimensional being who can manipulate his way through time (he must be stronger than Zach, Anna or Cas when it comes to that), he could easily avoid any time outs Clockwork tried to throw and kick his butt. Unless Nick as a vessel is too weak to contain Lucifer and Lucifer is consciously dimming his powers enough to keep him intact that he gets pulled into the frozen timeline... Either way I see either side completely wiping the floor with the other as more plausible than an evenly matched fight XD

Alright, is there any way we can talk about your characterization of Lucifer? I'm trying to get in the zone (pun not intended but happily noted) of writing the angel after breaking out of the cage again post season 5 (you can tell where my fics are going can't you ;) ) and am concerned about getting the tone just right. You take a really interesting perspective here in that Lucifer views fighting Michael in the apocalypse as some form of tribute to God, and is prideful enough to almost believe God planned for him to win and for humans to wiped out and that his rebellion is a giant prank the others haven't caught on to. I'm trying to envision how this Lucifer would react/transform in the scenario that he was tricked by Sam and locked in the Cage with Michael for centuries and is smart enough to realize that he's not guaranteed to beat his brother... I think I have an idea on the plot and what his plans are, I'm just trying to envision how he'd sell them (also pretty sure the person he's talking to doesn't know all of the details of who the Devil is...)

It was also really fun to see Clockwork taking a strong stance on something for once rather than always being so cryptic. I guess it's just cuz Danny's not around :P

The fact I enjoyed your story barely even needs saying at this point. Awesome job!
GuestInTheDark chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Danny suddenly appears, sees what's going on, and helps clockwork.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2015
Does Clockwork have eye sockets? But otherwise a great pair to match together. Awesome as always.