Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Serpent's Renaissance
Larry chapter 98 . 8m
I’ve thoroughly enjoyed your story.
I hope you continue you it. But since it’s been at least 3 years since your last chapter I guess I will just have to use my imagination on how it ends.
I’m going through a Slytheryn Hermione faze at the moment.
Have you read New Blood by artemisgirl?
I think you’d enjoy it

Just wanted you to know that I appreciate your story. Was reading it late & on all my breaks at work.
Didn’t want to put it down.
I do like the possibility of Snape & Hermione ending up together. I feel with her mature soul Nott would be to young for her.
Guest-1 chapter 98 . 2/26
Loved the story so far
As for the pairing is she going to be with a male character or female, because she was a male in her last life.
If so who is it going to be.
And lease update this fic.
Loved it so far
maiqsmail chapter 98 . 2/15
Haven't read, came here because of old recommendation.
Marked as incomplete,but last chapter says "end of year 4, sequel upcoming"? But I can't find the sequel? Story abandoned?
I
Tessia chapter 88 . 2/7
Due to her mental age now I hope for SalxSeverus. Her clasmates are too young.
NimbusIzayoi chapter 1 . 12/6/2023
I honestly had really high hopes for this, but you go out of your way to follow Canon when there is no reason to for the first few chapters. Bye.
LoveGoodWriting chapter 67 . 11/30/2023
compelling epistolary chapter! nice
dorothy.nediak chapter 98 . 11/25/2023
Thank you so much for a wonderful work. The refreshing view on the dark arts and on Slytherin is truly unique, and the layers of intrigue is exquisite.
kestrel73 chapter 98 . 9/17/2023
Really enjoyed the story so far. Looking forward to year 5.
Scarlet Dewdrops chapter 98 . 8/5/2023
Came back for another reread because it's lovely and worth it. Thank you for writing and sharing!
Guest chapter 30 . 6/23/2023
Trying to force the plot to do something is a terrible way to write.
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2023
Why is she getting involved?
Guest chapter 10 . 6/22/2023
Why is Salazar getting involved in this thing between Dumbledore supposedly testing Harry?

Isn't it just an excuse to go with canon again?

Stop it.

He has his own goal. Stopping Quirrel is not one of them. Neither is figuring out what is hidden.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/22/2023
Why is she helping Ron with his homework like in canon?
Guest chapter 8 . 6/22/2023
Why is this supposedly wise wizard doing exactly as Hermoine did, or have the same result in canon? Including saying the same retarded lines?

She couldn't deal with the dog while being invisible? She couldn't imperio Ron and Harry?

Why would she tell the same lie as what happened in canon, and enable these two dumbasses for their rule breaking? Why does she have to protect them?

Why are you writing a story if you are just going to rehash canon?
4,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »