Reviews for Hermione Granger and the Serpent's Renaissance
Tata77 chapter 98 . 11h
Is there any hope for this story to be continued?
Bee2595 chapter 98 . 10/17
ohhhh I can't wait for the fifth year to start! I love your story and how you depict the characters! You do an amazing job!
Hankton chapter 98 . 10/5
Man I want more.
Kady chapter 98 . 10/5
I've spent the last couple of days reading your amazing story and I am hooked! The web you're spinning is gorgeous, and I for one cannot wait until you're ready to start with Year 5! 3
Hankton chapter 61 . 10/5
I don't get why they don't just hit scabbers with an animagus reversal spell
heart.dramione chapter 46 . 10/2
love your take how you told the truth of Slytherin's legacy! Great job & now onward to read the rest of the story!
hopelessromantic92 chapter 98 . 9/30
I love this fic! I look forward to the rest of it!
HamClad chapter 35 . 9/6
Welp, Draco gets the reality check he so desperately needs. Hopefully it sticks this time around.
Alice Brandt chapter 98 . 9/3
I love this fic, I've read it at least tree times already, can't wait for more. Please, keep up the good work!
Now, about the romance subplot, I hope Sal doesn't end up with Snape, I like him but not enough to want him to be the end game, so to speak. The whole resurrection thing make things a little awkward for Theo too, but it is still a better match, even more so if it takes time (until adulthood at least) for them to get there. Maybe even someone from the neutral dark faction or anyone else, really, because Snape just don't do it for me, but, no matter who she end up with I won't stop reading this fic because I'm reading it for the epicness of it and not the romance.
Nickalina chapter 1 . 8/20
I have loved this story so much for so long. Please let us know if you choose not to continue, but no pressure.
Kali-blue chapter 97 . 8/16
Glad that you added something a little over a year ago. I hope you are doing well and plan to continue this fic. Having Nott the younger sense roses and possibly connect it to HG is intriguing. How to move forward as your plot tightens is curious, and exciting. Wishing you the best. Kali
P.K.D. Heshan chapter 4 . 8/15
Hogwarts never going to know what hit them
collegestudent34 chapter 98 . 7/25
I agree with the previous comment. Given her reincarnation status, it would not make sense for her to be attracted (mentally and physically) to the peers she grew up with as Hermione. Rather, if she met an OC in her 30's, they would match her mental age more. I can imagine her choosing to be a single mother and becoming a mother first before having a husband. After Voldemort's demise that is. Creating her own family, with biological children and dear friends. Eventually- meeting a worthy match as she put it for in Theo's case. She's old school- courting and all that is her jam. :) I approve.
abishasoans chapter 78 . 7/22
I kinda hope Sally never becomes romantically involved. She may be Hermione Granger but she's also lived quite a long adult life as Sal. The other kids make fine going friends, but they just don't seem...good enough.
abishasoans chapter 47 . 7/21