Reviews for Secret Affairs
Karate Koala chapter 11 . 8/25
You know that genders see different type of affairs in different amounts of pain?

Women think an emotional affair is worse and more painful. Her husband simply 'spending' more time with a "new friend" than spending time with her. We hear this all the time since it's easily misinterpreted. "My girlfriend is getting jealous of that new girl. What's her deal? I'm just trying to welcome her to the group."

A physical affair is what you wrote here. Where Astrid and Eret only used each other for pleasure. Men think this is more painful because his wife had to find another man to satisfy her needs that he couldn't satisfy himself. This will hurt ANY man's confidence (No matter how "un-manly" one is). I hate you because you never really explored Hiccup's "inability" to please Astrid or his insecurities (If Hiccup actually caught wind the love of his life was cheating... bye-bye carefully reconstructed confidence. Hello, Hiccup the Useless. Where have you been the last few years?) and I hate your Astrid because instead of teaching Hiccup what she likes, she just went with Eret and hopelessly pretended it was Hiccup bringing her to pleasure.
Thanks so much for this fanfiction and thanks for RUINING HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON FOR ME!
NOW EVERY TIME I SEE ASTRID AND ERET TOGEHTER IN HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON 2 I CANT STOP THINKING ABOUT THIS FANFICTION!
DELETE THIS FANFICTION SO HICCSTRIDERS DONT HAVE TO READ THIS HORROR!
Dragon Wolf chapter 11 . 6/8
Thanks so much for this fanfiction! And thanks for RUINIG HOW TO TRAIN YOUR DRAGON FOR ME!
Ever science I
Molly chapter 2 . 4/25
So is hiccup cheating on astrid or what?
DocWriter chapter 11 . 3/19
The story was well-written. The plot was good. My only issue was that if this was to actually remain as Hiccstrid, I fail to see more repentance and subsequent penance from Astrid. Much like the other writers, I'd say Astrid in the story actually lacks that "thing" that makes me convinced she won't do it to Hiccup again.

By way of Astrid's acts, in the original ending, I would've preferred it ended up with Eretstrid. Its not that I like that ship mind you, I really dislike it. Its just that for this particular story, it would've been the more logical choice. Astrid deliberately chose to (forgive me for the language) bounce off Eret's dick out of her own free choice. The mere fact that it happened more than once failed to convince me of the sincerity of her feelings towards Hiccup by the start of the end of the story. Hiccup's act at the very least was easier to reconcile with. He was at least devoid of a properly functioning mental state when that happened.

P.S. I actually have an existing account here, it's just that I find it a hassle to log in just to review. Feel free to PM me if you like.
KasumiKeiko chapter 11 . 12/9/2016
This is shit
Debbydq chapter 11 . 11/5/2016
I liked the last ending best!
ParisHaddock chapter 11 . 10/29/2016
For me to be fully satisfied with the whole story, I would go with the 2nd and 3rd ending. but actually more of the 3rd one. i don't want this thing to have that cliche happy ending and frustrating that all of the betrayals are easily forgiven. to be realistic, forgiveness is a big deal. I think in Astrid's situation (3rd ending), she was selfish for killing Eret. but maybe she did realize that she needs to pay for her own too, that's why decided to commit suicide. that is "quits" for her and Eret. so yup, for me to be fully satisfied with this I'll go with the 3rd ending. thank you for the several alternative endings!
ParisHaddock chapter 6 . 10/29/2016
WHOA HAHAHA I DID NOT EXPECT THAT COMING. HMM MAYBE THIS IS THE TIME TO CALL IT "QUITS"? BOTH OF THEM CHEATED ALREADY SOOO. HAHAHA.
ParisHaddock chapter 5 . 10/29/2016
hah! finally Astrid and Eret were caught by someone. good for Astrid. i really don't like her cheating to Hiccup. im hoping that they will be banished for good when Hiccup finds out haha. he deserves someone better! well, i am having reactions like these because so far im enjoying your story. you can really give you "open minded" readers these kind of feels. will continue to read it till i reached the end!
ParisHaddock chapter 1 . 10/28/2016
Shit. That was intense. I really don't like an Astrid and Eret pairing. It is really a taboo Haha! I feel like I'm betraying Hiccstrid because of reading this lol
Guest chapter 1 . 8/13/2016
Delete this shit u piece of filthy
U jerk
Astrid would never be with eret
You'll rot in hell
Karate Koala chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
What makes you write this? I'm curious as to how you get the inspiration to write something like Astrid and Eret. To me, I can barely fathom the idea of it. To me it's like trying to picture how far the Earth is from the Sun, no not even that. More like how big our galaxy is. I don't know, maybe I'm just an OTP believer because I honestly can't see Astrid with anyone other than Hiccup. And if I do run across something like this on Fanfiction, it always leave a bad taste in my mouth and my stomach feels a pound heavier.
Anonymous chapter 11 . 6/9/2016
Wow! I didn't expect so much feeling and emotion put of this. It's very well written. I especially love the part when Astrid's having sex with Eret, but imagines it's Hiccup. I felt like that was really deep instead of smutty.
Guest chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
With all honesty I hope the most horrible things happens to you in life and I will wish everyday for a special place in hell reserved just for you so when death finally claims you. Trapped for all eternity to be fucked by a giant demon with a flaming studded cock you terrible fucking person. DELETE THIS SHIT FIC!