Reviews for Everybody Knows This is Nowhere
Belen09 chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
The average person has no knowledge of what happened a thousand years ago; with the advent of modern communications I think it will actually be worse. So much will be known about this time, that most information about ordinary people will be 'buried' and only trends will matter . . .

The odd thing will be cherished - like Lily's ribbon - but ancestors' thoughts and lives will be like an individual snowflake in a blizzard . . . sorry I am so negative . . .
SpinningMoreDreams chapter 30 . 5/5/2015
Wow . . . this was a REALLY good story! Thank you so much for this. Looking forward to more of your writings.
Belen09 chapter 28 . 4/28/2015
As you say - so it comes full circle . . .
Belen09 chapter 27 . 4/24/2015
Your 'world' is filled with such intricate and revealing interactions . . . what now happens with the 'lost ship'?
Belen09 chapter 26 . 4/21/2015
In such an isolated society, every death is magnified . . . but it looks like at least some support has been fostered - and they have the knowledge that their descendants will hopefully be successful . . .
Belen09 chapter 24 . 4/14/2015
Yes, I can see Trip being hesitant . . .
SpinningMoreDreams chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
This really makes me sad. I hope Lili can find some peace, someday.
Belen09 chapter 22 . 4/7/2015
Well, I guess the whole situation is pretty messed up - but hey - life is compromise isn't it?
Belen09 chapter 21 . 4/3/2015
Well, that may be true for Ian . . . but equivalencies don't often work out that way?
Belen09 chapter 19 . 3/28/2015
That's the thing about dogs; they live in the present . . . now not sure about cats though . . . had a cat that thought humans were not very bright . . .
Belen09 chapter 17 . 3/20/2015
Why do I think that being on Earth is actually more dangerous than being on the Enterprise? Well . . .
Belen09 chapter 15 . 3/14/2015
Well space is a dangerous place, and probably not good for dogs . . . but if everything that has that 'spark of life' can be transferred to an 'afterlife' - why not?
Belen09 chapter 14 . 3/10/2015
I always had a bad feeling about those 'oysters' . . . actually this 'revision' too . . . why do I see Archer one day stranded on a rock, shouting to the wind - 'why?!' (Though what if they became 'apparent' to the first revision . . .)
Belen09 chapter 12 . 3/3/2015
At least it's good that everyone has started talking . . .
Belen09 chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
I have to tell you that that 'last will 'stuff'' sounds disturbing . . .