Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 10/26
Amazing story overall.
ImaginaryStranger chapter 1 . 8/24
Hello there! Sorry for asking here, but I thought it was fitting considering the question. Anyway, whatever happened to the third part you partially uploaded? Maybe even finished, I didn't keep track.

I read the first two installments in one go, but didn't get to the third one before it was removed. :(
alienkiller2015 chapter 67 . 8/14
So, just to get this clear. Shepard gets a message from a clearly mentally unstable person, meets the person with no backup to speak of, his cybernetics/augmentations don’t help whatsoever with the tranq(?), and he talks shit to people willing to torture him? Your Shepard has been consistently characterized, but I don’t understand this decision at all.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 7/2
Awesome work dude.
VenKendov chapter 66 . 6/24
While I had had a sinking feeling in my stomach this is how the trial would end up for some time, this still... hurt. Its painful to see her hurt this wayto go through that, especially with how well you have written this from her perspective.

A fantastic, emotionally-charged chapter. Spectacular writing
VenKendov chapter 52 . 6/17
I just wanted to note that this entire take on Aite and the way you're writing Miranda's growth is spectacular. Incredibly organic. And a far-cry more impactful than her turnabout in ME2
VenKendov chapter 38 . 6/12
VenKendov chapter 35 . 6/12
Love the way Kaiden played out here. I always felt like this part of the game lacked the emotional depth it needed, whether you were Paragon or Renegade.
kcinnaysvp chapter 48 . 5/8
i really like the attention you give thane, though i never paid much attention to him
kcinnaysvp chapter 22 . 5/8
I really like the garrus and chloe romance. haven't seen it before
kcinnaysvp chapter 15 . 5/7
TIM! ahhhhhhh
kcinnaysvp chapter 13 . 5/7
Finally ! Hahaha oh my god. just kill me with a bat..
kcinnaysvp chapter 4 . 5/7
beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2019
Epic Story you’re an amazing writer keep it up God bless.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/2/2019
Tali has a nice plump ass.