Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
Lover of A Good Story chapter 1 . 12/7/2020
Don't know where else to ask since the author deleted (and seems to have lost) every version of The Promises Saga III:Don't Fear the Reapers he wrote.

Would anybody who read this (and has) be able to PM a download link of the first version of The Promises Saga III:Don't Fear the Reapers (the best version) and the last version (the next best)?

I've tried the Way Back Machine but though it shows 90 chapters for (i think the first version) trying to view any chapter but the first just brings up a page about how 'this page isn't archived'.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 10/26/2020
Amazing story overall.
ImaginaryStranger chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
Hello there! Sorry for asking here, but I thought it was fitting considering the question. Anyway, whatever happened to the third part you partially uploaded? Maybe even finished, I didn't keep track.

I read the first two installments in one go, but didn't get to the third one before it was removed. :(
alienkiller2015 chapter 67 . 8/14/2020
So, just to get this clear. Shepard gets a message from a clearly mentally unstable person, meets the person with no backup to speak of, his cybernetics/augmentations don’t help whatsoever with the tranq(?), and he talks shit to people willing to torture him? Your Shepard has been consistently characterized, but I don’t understand this decision at all.
Tactical-Magician chapter 1 . 7/2/2020
Awesome work dude.
VenKendov chapter 66 . 6/24/2020
While I had had a sinking feeling in my stomach this is how the trial would end up for some time, this still... hurt. Its painful to see her hurt this wayto go through that, especially with how well you have written this from her perspective.

A fantastic, emotionally-charged chapter. Spectacular writing
VenKendov chapter 52 . 6/17/2020
I just wanted to note that this entire take on Aite and the way you're writing Miranda's growth is spectacular. Incredibly organic. And a far-cry more impactful than her turnabout in ME2
VenKendov chapter 38 . 6/12/2020
VenKendov chapter 35 . 6/12/2020
Love the way Kaiden played out here. I always felt like this part of the game lacked the emotional depth it needed, whether you were Paragon or Renegade.
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 48 . 5/8/2020
i really like the attention you give thane, though i never paid much attention to him
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 22 . 5/8/2020
I really like the garrus and chloe romance. haven't seen it before
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 15 . 5/7/2020
TIM! ahhhhhhh
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 13 . 5/7/2020
Finally ! Hahaha oh my god. just kill me with a bat..
IbakeLikeIDream chapter 4 . 5/7/2020
beautiful
Guest chapter 26 . 12/3/2019
Epic Story you’re an amazing writer keep it up God bless.