Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
kill-phil chapter 76 . 7/2/2016
Very action packed piece this one. You can't deny the fact that Team Dextro works together the best. It's just stated fact.

Can't really say much more to this sadly. LotSB mission never really interested me. Too much Liara for me xD

kill-phil chapter 75 . 6/24/2016
Called it xD NExt Chapter is NSFW xD The ending has to foreshadow it! Sometimes you have to love Jacks directness.

Surprisingly Garrus did the convincing, but i guess we all know where that came from. Good move Benjamin. Very good move.

Seems Shepard is a bit hurt about that whole family thing... might get interesting in the next few chapters. IF you pick up on that tho. We will see.

Guest chapter 74 . 6/17/2016
Just wanted to say I have enjoyed your promise series! I just receantly have begun to read fan fiction and this is one of my favorites. Am glad to see your are working on some other projects.
GrumpyShaman chapter 74 . 6/18/2016
cliff!
QuirkQuartz chapter 73 . 6/17/2016
"Have you seen Enfland football fans? Theyre fucking lunatics!"

SOLD. BEST AUTHOR.
kill-phil chapter 74 . 6/17/2016
That was quite action packed. I also know what NSFW in one of the upcoming chapters means... at least i can guess.

Really a strange thing Miri and Jack have. The usual sex friendship or is it more? I bet it will be more rather sooner than later, but for the both of them it must be completely confusing right now xD

The action was worth reading i'd say. Over a dozen of Loki's is overkill, but i bet it would be fun to mow through them. The stupid Biotics and engineers of Eclipse were pain in the asses though. Good to see that the team can handle them. Well of course they can xD
BTW i like that finally someone is giving Garrus the role he needs. Sniping from a distance. It always bugs me when poeple say he is using his sniper but he doesnt really use its advantage. You do that so thanks for that.

Jacob gets some screentime too eh? xD I mean he has most likely not that many fans anyway, but he is still a member of the team, so good that you include him here and there too.

Lets see how this is all developing man. I have to say though that Miri's mission is one of the weakest. What do you think? Jacobs had more impact. Even Jacks. Although Jacks mission wasn't that good either. Samara's was just different so it gained a lot of points on the innovation department at least. Would like to have your opinion on that Mr. Ben.

kill-phil chapter 73 . 6/10/2016
Shepard in a Yellow shirt... He really doesnt fit that. At least he values German Football. And yes, Dynamo Fans are badass. Second badass. After Frankfurt but ah well. Not everybody can cheer on mah team after all xD I forgive Shepard. For now. Also good to see that he isnt a bandwagoner and goes for Leicester all of a sudden xD

Anyway, the chapter. Yes. Funny. The little speech at the airlock made me smile. Thinking about Zaeed and Grunt doing stupid stuff xD We all know how that trip on the Citadel ended for Grunt in citadel dlc xD

Tali giving tips eh? Sexual tips even. Sweet moses. She came a long way from the nerdy teen back in ME1 to that. I still feel for that poor Turian tho. We all want a Quarian at some point. She seemed to totally ignore him. Poor sod. Ah well they are all so bony anyway.

I have a feeling Tali gets somehow very involved with the thing that is about to come regarding Liara and the shadow broker. Dont wanna spoilt although most know what i talk about anyway.

BTW a lot of Tali action in this one again. Always feels nice. Lets hope for Shepard that the Hotel has some sterile rooms for, you know xD

Keep it up man.

francisthewitcher chapter 31 . 6/9/2016
Wow, this chapter was filled with so many feels. I'm glad how this turned out because in the game there as always the option to telling to destroy the graybox or kept it, but unlike your story, this is way better. Very well done mate.
francisthewitcher chapter 26 . 6/6/2016
Perfect, now the the romance is about to get start. Well done.
francisthewitcher chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
That sport sounds interesting. Even more manly than the other sports combined, except UFC of course. Good chapter.
francisthewitcher chapter 24 . 6/6/2016
Your chapter was kinda rushed, but it wasn't bad at all. Good job.
NiggainParis chapter 72 . 6/4/2016
I love this story. I just felt compelled to say that.
GrumpyShaman chapter 72 . 6/3/2016
what lies ahead now? good to see Tali doing some talk
francisthewitcher chapter 21 . 6/3/2016
Good chapter, I have one question though, do the Australian accent sounds pretty the same as the Canadian accent?
kill-phil chapter 72 . 6/3/2016
That was what i always missed in the games. Thanks for making it happen. The tone was just right. Itfelt great and the connection to the first story was just fitting man. Good work.

The anger is understandable. Especially in Garrus state. I'm pretty sure every Human felt that and could have killed somebody, but in that Rage you never think of the consequences. Good that Tali was there then and talked some sense into Blue. Or should we call him Black now? I stick with Blue.
Anyway. Those kind of things always have to be sorted out with Beer. It is the most manly way right after a good ol brawl.

Nice to see some Tali action. She was being missed the last few chapters, but all for the progress of the story it seems.

I would like to see Tali keeping her appearance and suit. That is how we identfy her appearance and to be honest. The ME3 alternative suits didnt look that good.

422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »