Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
kill-phil chapter 8 . 2/27/2015
Well there wasn'T any other option left xD

Seems like Garrus has some fire in him and that leadership is one of his strengths. I wonder if you either make him lose it or if you keep him the badass leader he is here. MAke him basically the second in command. Maybe with a second fire team for missions? That would be badass ;)

Anyway good little piece. Seeing that Garrus acts like the hero of omega but also to be like Shepard... it will be interesting later on. You have so many possibilities.. I know you will make it good :D

I think you forgot the most important person of the ME Universe so far. How could you be so stupid and forget that person? Everybody knows that person. We all love said person... Keeper 13!

kill-phil chapter 7 . 2/26/2015
It is more a hate towards what Bioware did with her than the character herself. In the end. Everything what Rogen said is true.

BTW i see myself more like a Paladin than a regular xD

P.S. the chapter was still good to read :)

Rogen80 chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Well, I don't dislike Liara. She's an interesting character and does indeed play an important role. I suppose I just find it mildly irksome the way she is kind-of foisted onto the player, especially in ME 3. But I digress...

This was another great chapter! I thought you tied in the Shadow-broker/Cerberus business quite well. Seeing the reason for Liara's quest for revenge later-on and all that.

These "connecting the dots" chapters are flowing quite well, and I'm excited for the next one! Keep up the good work! :)
Lathlaer chapter 7 . 2/25/2015
Actually I'm a bigger fan of her than of Kaidan or Wrex and I find her side of the story much more interesting, so thank you for this chapter :)

The previous two are well written but I have to admit that I mostly skipped them since those are not my favorite characters :)

Soo, Tali left and back to Shepard? :)
mordreek chapter 7 . 2/24/2015
Short, sweet, and still better than the crap Bioware tried to slip between the games. I also like how Liara's self-admitted obsession is because the Shadow Broker tried to interfere not out of some sudden and utterly misplaced loyalty to a drell that stabbed her in the back.
Rogen80 chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Excellent chapter! Loved the way you described Alenko's feelings as well as Anderson's counsel and advice.

Keep up the awesome work! :)
mordreek chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Nice bit of background on Kaiden here, makes him appear more human than he ever did in the games.
kill-phil chapter 6 . 2/19/2015
Daaaw Anderson in his Father role again. He really can do that like nobody else :)

Good idea with Kaidan falling to alcohol after the whole Shepard incident. I can clearly see him doing that. Good work mate :)

Keep it going man. Can't wait for what's going to happen soon :)

Rogen80 chapter 5 . 2/19/2015
Ah, very clever idea! If my suspicions are correct, each crew member will get their own chapter dedicated to where they go and what they do after the Normandy crew splits. A great way to cover the "in between time".

This chapter was quite well done. You showed Wrex's determination to unify the krogan and end the cycle of self-destruction. While not forgetting his "alien" friends, he resolves to focus on helping his people. Very in-character, I thought. Plus, his speech at the end was quite epic! Very well written.

Just a few typos, but I'll send those via PM so as not to clutter the review section with minutia. :)

Keep up the good work!
Archont chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Yo man. Pretty sure it's Shroud.

Otherwise, great chapter. Are we going to get some sick courtly intrigues during Wrex's conquest?
mordreek chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Huzzah, hope and Krogan hope at that.

I like the view and perspective from Wrex we get in this chapter. You can feel the driving thought of "Enough, we must seek better" when they look and gesture over the shattered shell of Tuchanka.
kill-phil chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
Good one :) A nice little filler piece. Not as sad, but i think you should how strong the bond between Wrex and shep was and how Shep influenced him and made him think. Good work if you ask me, but hey, when did you ever fail anyway? I never saw that from you.

Keep it up mate.

Rogen80 chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Yay! More frequent updates! :)

The chapter itself is very good. I like how you're laying the groundwork for the ME 2 plot. As Jacob says on Lazarus station (paraphrased): "It's been 2 years; your old crew has moved on with their lives". Not to say that it's easy, which is evident in the story. That is, they are clearly crestfallen, but they also need to face the reality of their situation and leave the past behind them.

Especially well done with Tali. Man, I just feel so bad for her! Excellent job with her character, as always! :)

Keep up the good work!
kill-phil chapter 4 . 2/13/2015
Good plan. I have to admit, that you are better with your lovey dovey chapters. And Action. Lots of Action than those sad chapters :( I know they need to be there and once or twice they are nice to have, but god dammit. I need my reuinion. I need it ASAP or i fall into depression. Twice a week sounds pretty nice. The sooner it is over the better xD

Well, the chapter itself. Yea. A nice little piece to finish 2183 and now going close to 2185. I think you will write a tiny little chapter for each character close before the *spoiler* revival and then FINALLY it will happen xD

dogboat333 chapter 3 . 2/11/2015
Well... damn. You really know how to make people sad. Or at at least me.

Writing is up to my expectations of what I'd expect you to write, which is excellent. Shepard's farewell to everyone was exceptional, Tali and Anderson's particularly stood out to me. A damn good job overall, mate. Keep up the good work :)

Until next time