Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
nanananananana Garrus-Man! That is Hilarious, Thank you for this story
jeremykevinstar chapter 43 . 3/15/2017
nanananananana Garrus-Man! That is Hilarious, Thank you for this story
RedGargoyle09 chapter 13 . 3/5/2017
That was enough to make a grown man cry. When you do the ME3, don't forget the dlc's(including Omega, and bring Tali to that... concerned girlfriend protecting her man from manipulative hot bitch)(Also check YouTube about Wrex being like a loving headbutt-ing uncle to her).
Koriander.K chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
WOOOOOOOOOO great job finishing this man
RedHood02 chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
i have to say, one of the best histories i read, great work, man.
francisthewitcher chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
I AM SO HYPED FOR THE SEQUEL!
Zarroc789 chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
Love the story and extremely excited that the third one is coming.
lambo105 chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
Once again, nicely done! The whole time I was thinking to myself, "What about Tali?". Then you pulled it all together. I just hope she gets to go to Earth with him. Nice finish to an awesome story, and very much looking forward to Worth Dying For!
coastierks chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
Great story as always.
totalsolution chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
How sweet. But you're evil. Pure evil. In the end you left us with no idea what the problem with Tali is and why the heck she wouldn't just travel with him to earth. And what exactly will happen. But if your work with this story is any indication, you won't leave us hanging in the dark for long and explain everything in the next story. I'm waiting impatiently - as always - and hope you can start uploading soon. Thank you for your amazing work.
Lathlaer chapter 110 . 2/24/2017
I am so glad that you have the next installment ready to publish so soon. It's a wonderful story, good writing, best romance option for male Shepard...

Because when I was playing I always saved Tali from exile so what I am really looking for is those little changes you will be making to the story I know - she, being Shepard's wife and exiled by her people will probably not decide lightly to just go back to the flotilla or even if she is going back there, I expect some good dialogue :)

Congratulations on finishing this story, keep it up :)
BulgarianBarbarian chapter 109 . 2/21/2017