Reviews for Mass Effect II: Into the Abyss
Zarroc789 chapter 109 . 2/17/2017
Wooo Garrus
lambo105 chapter 109 . 2/17/2017
Have to give you credit, your writing has broken my heart for Tali and John, hate to see them treated so. You managed to pull me out of a bit of that depression with Chloe, and Garrus's story however. Can't wait for the next update!
totalsolution chapter 109 . 2/17/2017
All in all seinen nice chapter. Very tranquil.
The behavior of the major was a bit too hard in my opinion. Eyes forward is not something to be taken lightly and not usually used in context of an arrest. In addition, though I understand the politics behind your statement on the problems with the batarians, I'm pretty sure a government would be more likely to let a military decision go in court than the membership of a terrorist group, especially as some of the missions had very little to do with the actual reaper/collector threat. But that's just my opinion. Then there's also the point that the governmental system of the Alliance is never explained in Mass Effect. So we don't actually know how the system would work in such cases. How much influence does an admiral have? Is there a court for military and civilians? And who would president it? An explanation of how you envision the system would maybe explain the situation better.
BulgarianBarbarian chapter 108 . 2/14/2017
Love your story. Keep it up!
Zarroc789 chapter 108 . 2/10/2017
Excellent Chapter. I very much like how you are doing the rap up chapters.
lambo105 chapter 108 . 2/10/2017
Ah man! This Sucks! Unless you change everything up, Shepard and Tali are gonna get screwed by the idiotic Alliance and council! Good read as always though, very much looking forward to the next update!
silverhawk88 chapter 14 . 2/6/2017
Or he could have named it Tali'Zorah!
That would be weird Tali'Zorah vas Tali'Zorah!

LOL!
lambo105 chapter 107 . 2/3/2017
I like the way you are doing this, as to me, this is really a depressing end to ME 2. I feel Shepard's, depression/despair, as he already sees what is to come from it, but also his hope that Hackett and Anderson will stand up for him. Poor Shepard always gets the shaft for doing what is right, and poor Tali, can't imagine what is going through her mind. Looking forward to your next update, and your spin on things!
Zarroc789 chapter 107 . 2/2/2017
I am really glad you doing the Alpha relay this way because I really didn't want to have 2 to 3 chapters of that dlc.
Lathlaer chapter 106 . 1/31/2017
All right, I have finally caught up with all the chapters I haven't yet read. In order to avoid unnecessary wall of text, let me simply say this - it's a great piece of fiction. I have read your first two stories long time ago and this one certainly keeps the quality on at least same level.

Aside from Tairis Deamhan's "Razor's Edge" trilogy this might be the best Shepard/Tali ME novelization on the internet. I like your character portrayal and changes to the plot that will result in much better story.

The only sad thing is, and I realize this now when I am currently replaying through ME trilogy before Andromeda premiere, is that the relationships in game seem so pale and flat now - when compared to stories like yours or Deamhan's. I realize it's hard to compare these two but unfortunately those very few dialogue options in game seem like there is a lot missing. Words that should've been said but weren't.

And speaking of the story, I realized now that you have yet to touch the Arrival content. Which means, the real shit will hit the fan when it comes to relationship between Shepard and the Alliance brass.

On the other hand, it would be a nice change to the beginning of ME3 part of the story if simply because of that Shepard chose to remain a Spectre and not to be jailed. Then THEY would have to ask him pretty politely to go to Earth to act as advisor :D
Meckee chapter 106 . 1/30/2017
This is one of the best Shepard/Tali fanfics out there. I am looking forward to the rest of this story and the next two!
Zarroc789 chapter 106 . 1/27/2017
excellent chapter and I really like how you portrayed the council
totalsolution chapter 106 . 1/27/2017
Well, this did sound suspiciously like an epilogue. Are we going to see more in this story or are you going to start on a third story soon? I can't say much about the chapter as it was pretty short and on that length very good. So let's just say cheers and I hope your exams went well.
lambo105 chapter 106 . 1/27/2017
Once again, well done! Not looking forward to the Alpha relay, and what is Tali going to do when Shepard does turn himself in? Looking forward to the next update!
lambo105 chapter 105 . 1/24/2017
Hehe, "Bite me Timmy!". Love it, looking forward to the next update.
422 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »