Reviews for The Beginning of the End
Siera-Knightwalker chapter 1 . 12/20/2016
As is most things involving Zeref, its kinda sad. Igneel is funny though.
Deadlycake chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
nice. thank you. you know grammar
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
so enjoyed this oneshot! thanks for writing it!
Titania1796 chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Puedes hacer una secuela
gilly boy chapter 1 . 9/24/2015
Why do I think this is plausible? For some reason this concept of where END is growing on me and I can see the logic behind it. I told my sister this concept and she told be that if it was true, she'd come rave about it to me. Although if something like this really happened, I think I'll end up dying from a heart attack. Now that I think about it though, how does Zeref know Natsu's name? That puzzled me on how he knew Natsu but when Natsu saw him, he had no clue who Zeref was. Man this is going to take forever to find out waiting for more episodes to emerge.
Kauia chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
So who is this she Zeref pertains to? Mavis? Lucy? Layla?
Monster Cat Music Girl chapter 1 . 7/3/2015
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Man, I laughed so hard at Natsu's antics. He is so funny! Great job!
JayneParker chapter 1 . 5/4/2015
OMURGOSH yes!

I need more fics like these, really, I do. I've been thinking about writing one, with Igneel, Zeref and Natsu, so I went looking for inspiration. This is perfect!

You got everyone's personality right, so we'll in fact I wouldn't be suprised if setting like this didn't actually happen in the Manga.

In other words, if you write more, I'm definitely reading!
ReadR chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
This is my headcanon now
dragonlover89 chapter 1 . 4/3/2015
This is amazing. I love Igneel's reaction to Natsu. And kid!Natsu is so cute! I can actually imagine this happening. Keep up the good work.
TheCookieMonster77 chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
Other than the fact that canon Igneel actually loves humans, all of this is wonderful. Toddler Natsu is adorable. XD And I'm assuming the woman Zeref is referring to is Layla, though it could possibly be Mavis as well. Anyways, thanks for sharing!
DarkDevon13 chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh... intriguing and probably at least 50% cannon on how it happened.
Linariel chapter 1 . 1/26/2015
This is BRILLIANT! I could picture this everything about it. This could very well be a cannon outlook on things. I find it so adorable how little Natsu is using Igneel as his own personal playground. The shadows of a bond soon to form between a once demon and a dragon. Also how they'd once been enemies but now Zeref is leaving Natsu in Igneel's care. You captured Zeref's character so beautifully as well. This all aligns so well with everything about Zeref. He's not really a bad person in the end he's just desperate to meet his end. This is amazing in every way. I loved reading this! Thank you so much for writing this one-shot it's perfect!
thefourteenthdarkone chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
That was amazing, and your characterization seemed spot-on. This is actually a really plausible scenario, and it makes sense with everything that's happened.
HailsStorm chapter 1 . 1/24/2015