Reviews for The Canticle of Transfigurations
Lilyeyama93 chapter 2 . 10/16/2016
LOVVVVVVEEEE
The Old Cat Lady chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Ok like all the other reviews, I think this is an awesome story and wish it was part of the game. Chapter one was perfect. Chapter two was the bonus. You wrote everyone to character. When I first played the game I hated Sera but then someone mentioned it seems like she has Asperger syndrome, It does and with that in mind I really came to like her character but still hated Viv. I'm glad you mentioned Dagna and the extra story with Harding. I would have liked to seen your take on a Blackwall meeting, but I do find him boring. The sex scene hot, Cassandra dealing with the court intrigue funny. Well I'm off to see if your Amazon book is as good.
Sister Magpie chapter 2 . 7/31/2016
Heart achingly beautiful. Brilliant work.
GriffinResult chapter 2 . 11/10/2015
Another fantastic chapter! I really do love the relationship between them! I couldn't help but laugh when the warden met Sera though, had me grinning ear to ear! You have captured the characters so well :D.
GriffinResult chapter 1 . 11/8/2015
Wow! What a start to the story! :P I hope all of them are like this! I love the romance between Leliana and the Warden :D. Thank you for the story! Keep up the good work! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/9/2015
lovely.
rurupeceaue chapter 2 . 4/25/2015
This is so goddamn beautiful, I feel that anything I ever say will convey how much this story resonates with me.

Y-you don't understand..Inquisitionwas a beautuful game but seeing Leliana...it just broke me. So many fecking parallels, no closure/warden.

*sobs*
My f-first playtrough was Leliana becoming the Divine and it was just...so so terrible(it was the hardened ending).

Enough about that.
Thank you for this piece. It was a joy reading a a well written happily-ever-after fic.
Sillylilbit chapter 2 . 3/25/2015
Ah holy exquisite hell! Yep, the rookery will never be the same again...
This...wow...let me gather myself here.

This was totally awesome! The whole Sera banter at the start, I was laughing so hard! Vivienne...the bitch...very apropos!

My warrior Warden and I are absolutely ruined by your Leliana!

Thank you...I'm gonna go power 10 (at least) solar systems now! ;p
Riptide Monzarc chapter 2 . 3/17/2015
Finally, finally have I managed to crawl to the end of this wonderful little ditty. It feels sooo good for these two to come together in contentment (and not a little bit of lust ;). The ancillary characters at the party rang very true, as well, from Josie to Vivienne. I hope that, whatever they decide, Leliana and Aryn can find some lasting peace.
Polar Panic chapter 2 . 3/8/2015
So. Delightfully. Good. Just perfect. Thank you!
Revan's Mask chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
A really excellent story, very touching and filled with good looks at a lot of the characters. I see Vivienne wasn't your favorite; I guess everyone has that one character who rubs them the wrong way. (Mine was Cole) I look forward to reading more in DA from you.
Taiki chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Good story! I really loved it.
Athena02 chapter 2 . 2/15/2015
I don't even have the words for how much I really enjoyed this. Probably the best piece I have read in years. A happy ending to this relationship far better than any headcanon.

The pain, the triumph, the tenderness, and the searing intimacy were so artfully done I was completely sucked in. I was hanging on every word for the flashbacks. The near-death of the Warden...I honestly couldn't breathe.

And the piece on being more than a Warden, for very personal reasons, resonated with me. Sometimes it's okay to lay down a burden, to put aside a duty that is killing you. You wrote it for the Warden, but I read it for me.
CrimsonWhisper chapter 1 . 2/15/2015
I.../sniffle..this fic was so beautiful. I seriously got all misty eyed. You captured the depth and passion of Leliana so well, she is my fav character. I love your warden and your Quizzy. Both interesting, similar yet different. I could go on, but 3 This is almost what I imagined as my headcannon. OMG on to chapter 2, I downloaded this when you posted but forgot to follow.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/14/2015
I implore you. Please more!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »