Reviews for Five hundred, Twenty-Five thousand, Six hundred minutes
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/28/2018
While I would reiterate my previous message, more Snowbarry is very welcome. And, if you can take the hate you might get from some, I encourage many to make their unhappiness with the show known in numerous ways, including by sending feedback and reports of harassment to The CW and DC Entertainment and taking part in the #BringBackTheOriginalTeamFlash movement.
Samantha chapter 1 . 4/19/2017
Be careful about things like content, language, and legalities.
moonshadow2012 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
This is one of the most wonderful Snowbarry fics I have ever read. I hope something like this happens in the show!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/31/2015
Beautiful story! Really, really beautiful.
Starcalista chapter 1 . 3/3/2015
this story is just totally wonderful. I love how you portrayed Caitlin's journey and her development of first rejecting her new self then slowly accepting and controlling her powers that she would later be able to use to help people. Anyway, would it be alright if I share this? I just love this so much and it doesn't receive the recognition it should.
GellyRoll chapter 1 . 2/8/2015
This story is amazing!
I love they way you portrait all the pain that Caitlin feelt at the start of her journey as Killer Frost, and how she gradually evolve in to a hero. I personally hope they don't turn Caitlin in to Killer Frost, and if they do I wish they do it further in the serie, and with an aprouch similar to your story.

I really enjoy reading this 3!
Me chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
OMG I can totally see that happening, this is awesome!
LizardBot chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
The way you wove Killer Frost's story in with the tv series' version of Caitlin Snow was wonderful. I loved reading this, and I love the way you wrote it.
ShayverideFan chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
I'd really love it if (in case the show goes there) that Killer Frost wasn't a villain. That the alter ego would be a heroine and could just help The Flash. #wishfulthinking
niafadra chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
tragic, beautiful story, very well paced and told, great work
XaviarBlader chapter 1 . 1/23/2015
nice story
have you seen the show my tv is not working too well