Reviews for Weaknesses
Natters chapter 30 . 11/18/2019
Amazing fic. Loved it when Paige called him an a$$hat :-) I laughed, I cried. You are a very talented writer. Thanks for sharing
TheGamernist chapter 27 . 1/6/2018
This story is great! Im shaking, seriously. Good job though a little cheesy at times
DragonsImagined1331 chapter 17 . 9/17/2017
Alright, so Paige is in a coma, Walter's begging her to wake up, and Ralph and the rest of the team are really hoping for the best. Meanwhile, I, as a Scorpion-and-music obsessed potato, have My Chemical Romance's song Cancer stuck in my head. Let me tell you, reading this while having the lyrics "the hardest part of this is leaving you" and "bury me in all my favorite colors" repeating in my brain is making me want to break my 'I have never cried while reading Fanfiction' streak. It's also making me want to slam my head against the nearest wall. But seriously though, this is better writing than I could ever hope to achieve. Great job.
BiGDog166 chapter 16 . 1/20/2017
Walter punching Drew made me so happy! One of my favorite fanfic's so far!
DaybydayinWI chapter 30 . 6/1/2016
One of the most thorough and thought-provoking stories that I've read concerning Scorpion. Continue to write often!
MetalKyria chapter 30 . 5/1/2016
Thank you. I've been reading for 9-10 hours. I was not able to stop.
It was a great story,so much emotions,I've been crying .
But i really loved thank you Again.
Serena chapter 30 . 3/7/2016
I read this fic as the second time. it is really good, I love the idea of explote the rabbit hole. Amazing idea. I think a sex scene will be great. I hope you write a new fic.
bobolovesclyde chapter 30 . 3/6/2016
i was so proud of you ending this with collins getting his neck scratched ha ha ha i wonder is he talking to himself
Serena chapter 30 . 1/13/2016
Wow, this is so far the best fan fic that i read for scorpion. I will not lie I would love some sex scene but so great write it. Thanks so much, I'm really impress for you writing abilities you are incredible.

I hope you do more fanfics for this show and couple.
Scorpionnumber1 chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
I loved this book soo much! It was amazing and it actually inspired me to write my own. Fantastic plot and loved the whole WAIGE thing! Thank you for writing this and being my inspiration : - )
Ann Parker chapter 30 . 11/9/2015
I'm just starting to get into Scorpion and the FanFiction with it, but this was really well written. I enjoyed it a lot!
linda p chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
Great close. look forwarding your new one.
Kickin Taylor chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
Good job - honestly thought the ending would stink but I'm pretty impressed - ur a good author can't wait to Se what u do next ;)
ilai chapter 30 . 11/6/2015
That's great !
lookingforthestars chapter 30 . 11/5/2015
I've enjoyed every word of this story. Honestly, I loved it, and I'm glad that you wrote it. I certainly look forward to anything else you do.