Reviews for Soul Hunter (Original)
grimtheenderman chapter 24 . 6/30
you need to continue this it's one of the best stories I've read so far
Le me chapter 1 . 6/9
Thank you so much for having a two person relationship for ichigo, I hate three ways.
HyperExia chapter 24 . 6/9
Cannot wait for Ichigo to lose control and nuke the Grimm as a Vasto Lorde. Good job! Keep it up!
Binge read this story yesterday and today. I love it. I hope you continue it soon.
Ichigo could make a bow if he put his two swords together
zubhanwc3 chapter 17 . 5/12
while this story progression of amnesia is alright, you had heavily hinted, from the other characters, that she might have amnesia. it just makes what happened that much more expected, rather than it being a surprise or anything like that. that is the main reason why this arc has been boring. you basically told us what was going to happen, and you didn't deviate from that path.
Neema Amiry chapter 24 . 4/24
nice
Dark-heika chapter 8 . 4/10
Long time no talk! Just gonna make a quick note for a recurring error I keep seeing: you need to put a space after an ellipsis - that is, the "..." you use.

Example of what you're doing: "Our final match for the day will be...Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Example of proper grammar: "Our final match for the day will be... Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Sorry I haven't been reading your stuff for a while, or I would've caught this earlier. Much earlier. Ugh. Going through and reading now, though! The Bleach stuff, anyway. Finally feeling like doing stuff with that fandom again, so.
NiceGuy2Point0 chapter 22 . 4/2
when will you update because I love your fic and want to see where it goes.
RodentLordSteve chapter 24 . 3/27
I just finished reading and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Doot chapter 24 . 3/21
YO HOLY SHIT I'M SCREAMING
Ok so it's been over a year since you've updated, and as much as I'd love to see more, I totally get it if you've moved on from this, but just holy fuck this whole fic is amazing, thank you for writing it
Mr.Akyxia chapter 1 . 3/22
please update the fuc
NightmareKnight1 chapter 24 . 3/13
I'd love it if this fic updated, but seeing as how the last update was over a year ago... I won't exactly be holding my breath for that.
Aquawyrm chapter 24 . 3/12
Wow! This was really good! I'mma follow it just in case... and so I can find it again later.
LordAzrael1 chapter 24 . 3/9
Really liking this fic, can't wait for more!

Also, what version of Ichigo is this and how strong is he really?
1,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »