Reviews for Soul Hunter (Original)
How does this story have so many favorites? It's literally just canon with a random Ichigo throw into some scenes.
Wow lmfao ichigo is so weak
Im new to this story but i am enjoying it and would love to see it continued
Ace chapter 24 . 8/2
Propebly really late to post a rereview but yeah, I'll do it anyway. It's a great chapter and I like your writing style and how you write the characters, and the Yang x Ichigo you have going on, it's great.
AkumaBlackClown chapter 24 . 8/2
Leaving besides the bit of a similar fight between Torchwick and RWBY I still love how you included Ichigo to the conflict and how much it stands for good possibilities further ahead.

I will admit is a bit frustrating to go through this long breaks but I understand well that life is, well, life. And I the end is just me wanting more of this good stuff you have here.
Still, I can't wait for the next chapter jaja. Take your time bro and keep up doing your best in everything.

Blessings from Ecuador.
Kurarin-san chapter 21 . 8/2
Please tell me your muse is coming back soon, pleeeease?
grimtheenderman chapter 24 . 6/30
you need to continue this it's one of the best stories I've read so far
Le me chapter 1 . 6/9
Thank you so much for having a two person relationship for ichigo, I hate three ways.
HyperExia chapter 24 . 6/9
Cannot wait for Ichigo to lose control and nuke the Grimm as a Vasto Lorde. Good job! Keep it up!
Binge read this story yesterday and today. I love it. I hope you continue it soon.
Ichigo could make a bow if he put his two swords together
zubhanwc3 chapter 17 . 5/12
while this story progression of amnesia is alright, you had heavily hinted, from the other characters, that she might have amnesia. it just makes what happened that much more expected, rather than it being a surprise or anything like that. that is the main reason why this arc has been boring. you basically told us what was going to happen, and you didn't deviate from that path.
Neema Amiry chapter 24 . 4/24
nice
Dark-heika chapter 8 . 4/10
Long time no talk! Just gonna make a quick note for a recurring error I keep seeing: you need to put a space after an ellipsis - that is, the "..." you use.

Example of what you're doing: "Our final match for the day will be...Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Example of proper grammar: "Our final match for the day will be... Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Sorry I haven't been reading your stuff for a while, or I would've caught this earlier. Much earlier. Ugh. Going through and reading now, though! The Bleach stuff, anyway. Finally feeling like doing stuff with that fandom again, so.
NiceGuy2Point0 chapter 22 . 4/2
when will you update because I love your fic and want to see where it goes.
1,261 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »