Reviews for Soul Hunter (Original)
Neema Amiry chapter 24 . 14h
nice
Dark-heika chapter 8 . 4/10
Long time no talk! Just gonna make a quick note for a recurring error I keep seeing: you need to put a space after an ellipsis - that is, the "..." you use.

Example of what you're doing: "Our final match for the day will be...Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Example of proper grammar: "Our final match for the day will be... Jaune Arc and Cardin Winchester."

Sorry I haven't been reading your stuff for a while, or I would've caught this earlier. Much earlier. Ugh. Going through and reading now, though! The Bleach stuff, anyway. Finally feeling like doing stuff with that fandom again, so.
NiceGuy2Point0 chapter 22 . 4/2
when will you update because I love your fic and want to see where it goes.
RodentLordSteve chapter 24 . 3/27
I just finished reading and I can't wait for your next chapter!
Doot chapter 24 . 3/21
YO HOLY SHIT I'M SCREAMING
Ok so it's been over a year since you've updated, and as much as I'd love to see more, I totally get it if you've moved on from this, but just holy fuck this whole fic is amazing, thank you for writing it
Mr.Akyxia chapter 1 . 3/22
please update the fuc
NightmareKnight1 chapter 24 . 3/13
I'd love it if this fic updated, but seeing as how the last update was over a year ago... I won't exactly be holding my breath for that.
Aquawyrm chapter 24 . 3/12
Wow! This was really good! I'mma follow it just in case... and so I can find it again later.
LordAzrael1 chapter 24 . 3/9
Really liking this fic, can't wait for more!

Also, what version of Ichigo is this and how strong is he really?
Dankuu chapter 24 . 3/7
Pues sigo leyendo tu historia y me gusta, de hecho de los crossover de éstas dos series éste es único que se puede decir es bueno, realmente tengo curiosidad de como continúa.
DJRebel chapter 24 . 2/17
Still love it
Aroe007 chapter 24 . 2/13
Great chapter!
IpiuGate chapter 24 . 1/19
Are you still active on this site? Some of your stories are cool but all the best ones are unfinished.
Mr. Self-Deprecation chapter 24 . 1/10
This was a good chapter. If you ever update I'll definitely read it.
ShinyKyu chapter 24 . 1/8
PLEASE UPDATE! You CANNOT leave it there! It's been a year since the last chapter updated, and there is a reason why this story has the most favorites in this entire section. This story is too awesome to just leave!
1,249 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »