Reviews for Lapsus Memoriae (Rávamë's Bane: Book 1)
Lass Snow chapter 26 . 9/27
Book One done! I'm off to Book Two. I love this fanfic! Thank you for writing this. You are so talented! Love youuu!
Odeveca chapter 13 . 9/25
lovely love your story truly I do!
Odeveca chapter 12 . 9/23
my god Boromir and Legolas, my my my she does have a feud on her hands hehehehe
Odeveca chapter 11 . 9/22
enjoy your story immensly!
Odeveca chapter 9 . 9/20
love this well done :)
Odeveca chapter 8 . 9/20
FRODO!
Odeveca chapter 5 . 9/20
love this internal dialogue, it helps her regroup and for the reader as well, well done :)
Odeveca chapter 4 . 9/20
oh please please please let her know about LOTR!
Odeveca chapter 3 . 9/20
oh my... she doesn't know her own strength
Odeveca chapter 2 . 9/20
She was in the The Wood Between the Worlds, love it :)
Blazeb79 chapter 26 . 9/18
Great story! I really liked it. On to the second story.
Certh chapter 26 . 8/14
She finally figures it out. A grand finale, creating so much anticipation for what comes next.
Certh chapter 25 . 8/14
Intriguing. I very much like the surgery/healing sequence. Wonderfully realistic, and nicely descriptive without being overwhelming. I quite appreciate how Eleanor handles the whole thing. She doesn't yet possess that measure of insensitivity and cold rational thinking that characterises doctors, even when treating someone close to them (true for most of us, at least), and that shows beautifully in her sobbing. Still, she doesn't let that hinder her, and she manages to pull herself together and do what needs to be done in the end.
I do wonder how Boromir's being alive will affect the plot, or if he will die after all.

One instance of slip-ups that caught my eye: "it's" instead if "its".
Certh chapter 24 . 8/14
I very much like the deviation from the film, and especially the Eleanor-Uruk fight scene. Quite vivid, beautifully descriptive, and most importantly, realistic. Not to mention I simply love the way Eleanor's former self - or is it 'present, concealed'? - is revealed. It is a most intriguing concept, if my theory is correct - being a Maia exiled to modern Earth with no memory and then returning home (although, technically, the Maiar have no families). Lookinh forward to finding out if part of my thought is right.
Certh chapter 23 . 8/13
Wow, they must've been bored out of their minds in the boats if such un-Middle-earth-ish jokes crept in their repertoire :-P.
I must say I very much like the moment when Frodo tells Eleanor he saw two of her when he had the Ring on - very intriguing indeed, and vividly descriptive.