Reviews for The Girl Who Loved Tom Riddle
This is weird. Nothing like the books.
Merope. That is his mother's name is.
Riddle and Malfoy never were friends. Malfoy feared Riddle.
Myrtle is in Ravenclaw, and Tom hids every emotion. This is not the story of Tom Riddle. What did you do to him? And why did you change him?
the potions master is Slughorn, and the Malfoy guy is Abraxas
This sounds a lot Potter 'a way of finding out that he is a wizard, not Tom Riddle's.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/29/2015
ohmygosh i could not stop crying at the end
F chapter 3 . 6/23/2015
you are right. Tom was born on december 31, meaning he's a capricorn, like me :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
MEROPE GAUNT, Marvilo GAUNT
uweesomegirl99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love it
Frostfire613 chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
this was really good
arpeggiohead chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Umm.. i think you have got something wrong. Tom Riddle's mother wasn't an person called Carrie Star. Her name was Merope Gaunt, sister to Morfin Gaunt. And, Armando Dippet didn't simply send a letter to Tom, telling him he was a wizard. It was Dumbledore. please check your facts before writing down her name... but if you have a specific reason for doing it, please tell us before..
pheanix tears chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
Oh wow. I feel the same way. I too have become attached to tom. I just want to know how did you come up with this? I think this inspyered. I feel this chapter was the best. I do understand how you feel that valdamort is sepret. I hope that one day he tom can come out of his shel of valdamot. I Just want to say that he really wanted to become a teacher and he never cheated in school. He erned every thing he got. I like the AU orfaniage. It was nice to think that tom did have love of some kind. I hope you write more soon.
Silly Penguin chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
this is very good and very original

i truly enjoyed it, though there were some odd bits but you're the author and i'm the reader so hahahaha!
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I LOVE this story! i'm only on the first chapter but i'm going to keep reading, it's that good! this is going STRAIGHT into my favorite stories list!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »