Reviews for The Girl Who Loved Tom Riddle
F chapter 3 . 6/23
you are right. Tom was born on december 31, meaning he's a capricorn, like me :)
Guest chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
MEROPE GAUNT, Marvilo GAUNT
uweesomegirl99 chapter 1 . 12/1/2011
I love it
Frostfire613 chapter 13 . 8/8/2011
this was really good
arpeggiohead chapter 6 . 7/22/2009
Umm.. i think you have got something wrong. Tom Riddle's mother wasn't an person called Carrie Star. Her name was Merope Gaunt, sister to Morfin Gaunt. And, Armando Dippet didn't simply send a letter to Tom, telling him he was a wizard. It was Dumbledore. please check your facts before writing down her name... but if you have a specific reason for doing it, please tell us before..
pheanix tears chapter 13 . 4/25/2007
Oh wow. I feel the same way. I too have become attached to tom. I just want to know how did you come up with this? I think this inspyered. I feel this chapter was the best. I do understand how you feel that valdamort is sepret. I hope that one day he tom can come out of his shel of valdamot. I Just want to say that he really wanted to become a teacher and he never cheated in school. He erned every thing he got. I like the AU orfaniage. It was nice to think that tom did have love of some kind. I hope you write more soon.
Silly Penguin chapter 13 . 2/28/2005
this is very good and very original

i truly enjoyed it, though there were some odd bits but you're the author and i'm the reader so hahahaha!
giveyourimmortalitytome chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
I LOVE this story! i'm only on the first chapter but i'm going to keep reading, it's that good! this is going STRAIGHT into my favorite stories list!
Patricia Luksich chapter 13 . 1/6/2005
i hafta agree with u on this 1

i also think tom is like misunderstood and didnt go bad- just voldemort took over- sort of like a dr. jecyl mr. hyde type thing

but i doubt he fell in love with sarah, but the ending was good

i also like how everything tied together like olive hornby and the letter from carrie

that was a realy great story

-patricia
I liked it chapter 13 . 10/23/2004
The end was so sad and the note was sad. But I don't think the girls would be giggling over time at such a young age. But- good job! _
Adrienne chapter 13 . 6/26/2003
I just finished reading your story and all I can say is wow. It kept me up all night. It was very emotional and after I read the last sentence "Sarah will always remain-though she could not remember-the girl who loved Tom Riddle" I just sat there and took a deep breath because I had to absorb it all. This story was so heart-felt and I loved it. You are such a good writer. Normally I would hope you would write a sequel but the way you ended it was so awesome that I don't think anything should follow it. But if you do decide to write a sequel, I would be more than happy to read it. Congratualtions on an incredible story and the most unforgettable ending.

With love,

Age
EV chapter 13 . 3/14/2003
This is such a good story! I think you should write a story set in harrys 5th year about tommy geting out but that's probably just me *pets tommy and huggles him tightly,so tight she starts to choke him*
Taricorim chapter 13 . 2/21/2003
A little tiny warning bell sounded in my head when I saw the title of the story. What can I say? I'm a glutton for punishment.

Shall I comment on the mechanics? Your writing is passable, but your grammar and spelling are lacking. The least you could do is run it through a spell-checker, and find a beta-reader. But I shall not focus very much on mechanics, since you should know that yourself. It is the story that I have problems with. It was so frighteningly unrealistic, in fact, that I could not read past the first chapter.

Disregarding the blatant Mary Sueism, must you kill Tom's character? Tom Riddle was not a "cute boy" in London Orphanage-for which you did not have the integrity to think of an original name.

Carrie Star? Was that the best you could do for the heiress of Slytherin? Wouldn't there be a little bit of pride in the naming, that Tom's grandparents would not have given such a blatantly 21st-century American name to a Victorian-era, English child? Your grasp of British culture is hideous. Even now, there are many single-sex schools in England; in pre-WWII England, there would have been none-especially not an orphanage at which boys and girls would be living together.

Come to think of it, your grasp of reality and character is horrendous. Three years of muteness cannot be good for the human voice; it would not sound "sweet." Tom Riddle was a perverse child who hated the world, hated his father, and had no enjoyment whatsoever in his early life, insofar as his treatment in the orphanage goes. He was an abused boy. And, really, when you were seven-years-old, did you commonly notice boys? Did you giggle like a ditzy, blonde teenager when a supposedly cute boy walked past? If my knowledge of American culture is anywhere near correct, a seven-year-old girl is much more likely to think that a boy is disgusting than like him for his looks.

If this were about anyone other than Tom Riddle, I'd tell you to get rid of the Mary Sue, fix your grammar and spelling, and congratulate you on a job well done. But this is a Riddlefic, and I regret the day I ever said that there should be more Riddlefics in fandom.
Midnight chapter 13 . 2/1/2003
Yes it is me-Midnight.I nkow I already reviewed but this is my only way to say,I agree with you.I hope that Tom is really good and that Voldemort is really controlling I'm still sad he killed a lot of people by trying to get 'greatness'.I really like Tom too but I hate his 'evil' side.
Kiseki no Tenshi chapter 13 . 2/1/2003