Reviews for In Flight Entertainment
Payton79 chapter 7 . 8/2
This was my first Aussie Edward and I loved him. Thank you so much for this little fic.
Vamps09 chapter 7 . 1/29
Love this story. Boy I would have loved to have been there at the show! Thanks for writing!
jennayg123 chapter 7 . 11/21/2018
This story was amazing! Absolutely loved it!
Guest chapter 7 . 6/13/2018
I liked this but I'm wondering how many girls Edward took up to his room from the show. That makes her seem less special if he did that a lot. Wish that was touched on alittle.
dizzykarma chapter 7 . 2/7/2018
Adorable!
Bevey99 chapter 2 . 11/29/2017
Vegas now also has a Magic Mike review at the Hard Rock Hotel, and Channing Tatum actually produces it.
Aussie Princess chapter 1 . 9/19/2017
I've read the first chapter so far, and your story is fantastic. But please, please, please don't compare an australian accent and a british accent.
Syndi-Dowell chapter 7 . 3/29/2017
Great story. :)
orchidluv chapter 7 . 3/21/2017
Loved this
mytwilightaddiction chapter 7 . 1/25/2017
Cute story loved it.. thanks :)
petmom1213 chapter 7 . 1/24/2017
This is so good. I wish it was longer. I look forward to reading your new story. I love light and fluffy.
Mickey
petmom1213 chapter 4 . 1/24/2017
I'm on fire. But I need more than one more chapter. Lots and lots more!
greenbabie1289 chapter 1 . 9/1/2016
I just adore this story. I don't know if you still look at you reviews or anything but just so you know, I just got back from Vegas myself and went to see Thunder too AND THERE IS A REAL LIFE EDWARD IN THEIR SHOW! And he's so gorgeous! Body of an Adonis and piercing light blue/green eyes. I even got to feel him up during his performance...fanfiction dream come true! lol I immediately thought of your story when I was there!
Lillywhite1 chapter 7 . 8/26/2016
Thanks for writing this wonderfull story!
Iersseltje chapter 7 . 1/28/2016
Fun story. Wouldn't mind my own Thunder from Down Under. Thank you for sharing.