Reviews for Paradox
Angel Ran chapter 28 . 3/10
Well, after ages of not beginning to read any 'new' Gundam Wing stories, I stumbled across yours and have become completely immersed and BLASTED through reading it like a maniac! Haha And what at AMAZING story! First the beginning and wondering what on Earth would happen, to the absolutely torturous, gut-wrenching existence of Duo who had managed to save Herero as a child but was left without the version of Herero he truly loved. Oh man was it torture! o_O Your writing is masterful and I really felt for Duo's awful and tragic predicament.. But holy wow what a roller coaster of emotion! Just sat down to read the rest of the chapters I had set aside, and OMG. x_X Would never have thought that Duo and the Heero he so loved from the original universe would ever be reunited! Apparently neither did Duo haha, poor guy.. Devastating :( Loved their conversation at the beach where Duo tried to share with Heero all the feelings he had wanted to convey. (even f he had to get raging drunk to do it haha). I really enjoyed the way you wrote Heero in the changed-events universe, in the absence of J's training/modifications. I found it very enjoyable :) And poor original-universe Heero finding himself in a body whose emotions hadn't been 'tweaked'... poor baby! Haha and of course best part was Duo's reaction! Anywho, since so much has happened and I have just read this story from start to almost final part, there are endless things I could say, but mostly I want to say a huge THANK YOU for writing this and sharing it with the world! Yay! Although I feel for the lost reality, seems it's still lingering around somehow, and I super super super look forward to your next update and to reading the conclusion of this story I've certainly been spoiled with so many long and wonderful chapters to read until now so I will do my best to be patient lol. Thanks again, and all the best with life and your writing! :)
I just hope that Heero ends up being with Relena in the end regardless of how much others try to mess with time.
Fred Freloader chapter 27 . 1/8
Very good part, I enjoyed it. I do hope the next part is sooner than a year. Thanks
fred fteeloader chapter 26 . 10/10/2017
I guess we will be expecting too much for you to finish this story, just put up it is abandoned. ThANKS
Fred Freeloader chapter 26 . 4/22/2017
I keep waiting for an update/ Have you given up on this like so many writers do. It would be nice if the story was finished before being being posted..
Fred Freeloader chapter 26 . 10/22/2016
Still going great, I can hardly wait for the next update, I really can't see an out for this.. Thanks
jess-eklom chapter 26 . 9/20/2016
WHAT? !? A cliffy?! *DIE*

I can't believe Quatre tried to kill Heero! I'm consoling myself by acknowledging that this is a crazy-Quat, grief-stricken, and unstable. The boy just needs a hug. And his Trowa. That's all. He'll be right as rain once he has his Trowa *sniff*

I'm really looking forward to what else you've got up your sleeve - and I'm going to follow this story to make sure I don't miss the next update!
jess-eklom chapter 25 . 9/20/2016
Poor Heero! He's so confused and his body is turning against him!

I swear I got very little work done today because I've been reading this highly-addictive fic! And oh look! I have another chapter to read! HOORAY! *happy dance*
jess-eklom chapter 24 . 9/20/2016
BWAHAHA! Junior meeting "Original" Heero was priceless! I'm super excited for this last installment.

Please say you're still writing this? :D
jess-eklom chapter 23 . 9/20/2016
I cried. You made me cry.

Great job! That was the heartfelt conversation I was dying to read! ... Only three more chapters until I'm caught up. I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time. I want to catch up but don't want to get to the end of what's been written yet - talk about a reader's paradox! XD
jess-eklom chapter 20 . 9/20/2016
OH THE FEELS! I have been anxiously looking forward to reading this chapter!

Now, I have to actually do some work before I take another "break" and read another chapter. This story is stinkin' addictive!
jess-eklom chapter 13 . 9/19/2016
I'm really loving this fic so far! Also, I'm getting a kick out of Heero's attitude. I can't wait to see what happens next and I can't wait to see what happens when the Duos collide.

Thank you for writing! I'm looking forward to some down time this evening to read some more 3
Aliinai Rajayli chapter 26 . 9/16/2016
Absolutely loving this.

Although, to give effective CPR, Duo would need to remove Heero from the mattress and lay him on the floor.
Nia B chapter 26 . 9/8/2016