Reviews for A Fine Institution
SusanMarieS chapter 1 . 6/17
Scorpia11 chapter 1 . 6/11
Cute and a nice change for the marriage law.
solarwaves chapter 1 . 5/22
I’ve reread this multiple times. A wonderful read that tugs at my heart consistently. Thank you!
Bettie Page chapter 1 . 5/18
You have such a gift. I love all your hard work. Thank you for sharing.
gentledove2 chapter 1 . 5/9
That bit where Hermione comes home drunk and Draco thinks making noise the next morning will annoy her...that doesn't work...but piggy-wiggy does. Saute some lovely sausages, black pudding, pork belly, bacon (regular and back bacon), along with lots of eggs and fried bread and that should do it. Oh, and take the pan into all the rooms of the flat so the whole place REEKS of pig fat and the person with the hangover will be racing for the window to be sick. Not that I would ever do such a thing myself! ***shifty eyes***
Shola2001 chapter 1 . 5/9
Brilliant story.
Lovely
timisnotmyname chapter 1 . 4/28
I’m kind of annoyed here... I’m going thru and reading all your stories and you’re turning me into a dramoine fan against my will!

Great story btw
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 4/18
cool
Westcoast222 chapter 1 . 4/4
This is just lovely. Thank you for sharing it!
AuraAuthor chapter 1 . 3/28
This was great... lovely
swishandflickwit chapter 1 . 3/22
OH MY GODDDDDD THIS IS SO CUTE AND IN 7K WORDS STILL MANAGED TO BE SLOW BURN? I really loved how oblivious they were, I'm a sucker for that 'do they like me?' stressed out back and forth because the payback is always INCREDIBLY GRATIFYING. I LOVE THIS!
Quickhidetherumx chapter 1 . 3/15
HOLY SHIT! Where do I start? This fic is amazing. The reluctance to be together and their whole “he doesn’t want me, she doesn’t want me” shit. Them both being so wrong? The fear of rejection? The kisses? The meticulous planning on hermiones part?! THIS FIC!
malugargula chapter 1 . 3/10
Really amazing
guest chapter 1 . 3/6
What a gem. Always a pleasure to read fics by this author.