Reviews for The One You Turned Away
CPMiller chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Pretty good, although I don't Remy referring to himself in the third person quite so often, but if that's your choice, I can get used to it. I like the story so far, and have to admite, I'm wondering if this is some kind of elaborate trap or if Dark Beast might really be turning over a new leaf.

Well I'm adding this story to my favorites and will continue to read it in the future as time permits.
Rob chapter 15 . 5/17/2003
Great I am enjoying this story to no end.

Hope it gets finished soon.

Love the Remy & Marrow romance.
keebler-elmo chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
By far one of the greatest stories i have read i hope u keep up the good work
Darlin chapter 15 . 2/25/2003
Very, very good! I was shocked then relieved at the battles that were, & some not, waged! You're doing a great job. Can't wait to see what's going to happen now that Nate showed up.
Sabrin chapter 12 . 1/26/2003
Sorry 'bout not reviewin'! Anyway, GO REMY! I'm still a Remy/Rogue shipper, but I love this story! Great job!
Darlin chapter 13 . 1/18/2003
I just read this and this is great! You really know these characters and I mean all of them. You have a huge cast and yet write each so well. It's a wonder to behold. A very complicated and intriguing web has been woven and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. It's just fascinating to read.
Scottfan chapter 13 . 1/14/2003
I was sort of buying this until the Marrow/Gambit bit and Puma/Rogue. Marrow even aged uped is half Gambit's age and still a kid. Ugh. Puma sounds like a Gary Stu that Rogue had to be thrown with to make it suddenly all alright. It really distracted me from what I thought was a decent idea in that maybe the X-Men's way of handling things might even been done better by those who see in less shades of black and white. And how that affects the "villains" (Dark Beast)ala Thunderbolts.
King Doom chapter 12 . 1/7/2003
AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

CLIFFHANGER!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Seriously though, things should turn out for the better (particularly in Marrows case. She needs some good stuff to happen to her for a change.)

Write on!
MagnusXXN chapter 11 . 1/5/2003
I like Marrow! Make her happy! Hope to hear more soon. Remy/Marrow is always good.

): )
King Doom chapter 11 . 1/5/2003
If I havent said so before, this story is one of the best in the x-men section. I eagerly look foreward to more. (Especially if it features Marrow. Hint Hint.)
sarai chapter 10 . 1/2/2003
cool story, keep up yhe good work
lovelyaceinthehole chapter 10 . 12/30/2002
I'm curious where this is going. It's interesting seeing Gambit as a bad guy although I do hope Remy and the x-men end up reconciling eventually. Please update soon. P.S. Do you relize that you have it set where you don't accept anonymous reviews? You would probably get more reviews if you had it set to accept it. Well if you want it is under settings just remove the checkmark.
Fionhen chapter 9 . 12/27/2002
very good, interesting and entertaining. can't wait for the next chapter
Fionhen chapter 1 . 12/26/2002
Oooh, evil Remy, I love it. can't wait to see what happens. I'm going to read the rest now.
King Doom chapter 7 . 12/17/2002
This story is cooler than nine out of ten ice ages. Lots more please, especially if it features lots of Marrow.