Reviews for Midnight Hours
RandomEntity chapter 1 . 1/14
This was great! Well-written, unique, funny and very much in character. I adore your writing style.
The final chapter especially, it was soo intense for me.
I hope you will write more FrUk in the future and, well, just continue writing in general because you are excellent!
Ninthsage chapter 1 . 12/8/2016
I loved this so much. You are such a great writer!
Kimashi Lejhidz chapter 10 . 10/2/2015
Yet again, another great job. I simply love to read your fics! Even after everything, that ghost couldn't ruin their relationship (I even suspect that Francis will like it more this way). The way Alfred and Ivan are suspicious is lovely, hope they are never able to find out.
ClassyAnimeNerd chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Ah this was lovely. At least Arthur took care of that ghost. I'm happy Francis agreed to stay. Excellent work!
dezel chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
Great last chapter! Did not see that coming.

But why does Ivan have connections in/at the Vatican?
dezel chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Great chapter! I'm excited to see what the conclusion is!
ClassyAnimeNerd chapter 9 . 7/22/2015
Ah, this story is so lovely. I love how the plot played out for Arthur and Francis. Sometimes you need the supernatural to get the job done. Francis is certainly in for some interesting developments as he enters Arthur's personal life even more than he already has. Excellent as always, I love reading your work. I can't wait to see what happens with Arthur's ghost, I'm certainly intrigued. Until Next time!
Sora Livana chapter 9 . 7/21/2015
Oooh, someone's miffed...
Sora Resi chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
Fun and drama and revelations! Go figure Arthur would be a sorcerer, although Francis seems to be taking it all fairly well!

I've been without internet of late, so apologies that it's taken this long to read and review. On the bright side (not that there are many...) I've got a lot of reading done and fallen back in love with detective novels :3
marinoa chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Ah. Worth the wait, this one. I look forward to continuation! Must admit, I enjoy the drama - and suspense. xD
Napoli Corleone chapter 8 . 7/12/2015
Hooray! Thank you for the update.
This is getting very interesting. I look forward to the next chapter.
:D
dezel chapter 8 . 7/11/2015
Great chapter! Everything is deliciously fucked up and chaotic.

Outside of the supernatural aspect, I feel this is almost like it could be an episode of Law & Order: SVU because of the subjects.
dezel chapter 7 . 6/15/2015
Oh awesome new chapter!

"What if he comes again?!" Burn sage. Ye.

Also, WITHHOLDING MEDS? PEOPLE DO THAT? IS THAT A THING. WHY IS THAT A THING.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/31/2015
You can't leave it there! So mean! I reeeeaaally like it! Can't wait for more!
marinoa chapter 6 . 4/22/2015
Oh my goodness. I just found this story and read in all in one go, so forgive me if my thoughts aren't much composed at the moment.

It's been a while since I've enjoyed a fic this much. Your writing is fluent and pleasant to read, and the story itself is exciting and interesting. I really look forward to finding out what's going on here. And, seriously. You created quite a tension between the main couple, now excuse me while I go cool myself now.

All in all, great story and I look forward to continuation! I hope you won't get bored with it. Cheers! :)

By the way, I congratulate you for managing to creep the hell out of me with that bit of Briggs pushing the soap into Angelique's mouth. Ughh.