Reviews for who to love
Azafran chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
Great! Hey, congratulations! I love the story, I love Monica/Chandler's relation, it's my favorite couple, plus Ritchie (or the way you write it)is between them! I just love it! I hope you continue with the story quickly, I can't wait to read more! oh, and another thing, you said the story is available in Spanish, but I really cant find it, any help? Ok, thank you by the wonderful story, continue!
KaiShi Miharashi chapter 3 . 1/16/2007
wolaa! )

me encantan tus fics de Friends! (tambien acabo de leer "quiza")

he leido este en ingles porque no encontraba la version en espaƱol O.o no se donde andara...

pero vamos, q adoro a chandler y el C&M, osea que me ha gustado mucho el fic y espero que lo continues pronto! D

Kristylized chapter 2 . 7/8/2003
I'm not trying to insulting, but your english needs quite a bit of help. The numerous grammatical errors and wrong verb tenses take away from the story. Try having a friend or someone else who knows the language fairly well read them over before you post. If you can't find anyone else, I'd be happy to re-read them for you, e-mail me if you would like to take my offer.
Peanuts chapter 2 . 12/17/2002
Hi! :) You're welcome for the review. :) I enjoyed this chapter, too. I'm thinking the other person involved is Richard. I thought he was going to be the one in the apartment when Chapter 1 ended. I hope you'll post more. :)
Peanuts chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Hi! :) Interesting start. I'd like to read more.