Reviews for Prince Charming's Kiss
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Love this!
Lonny J chapter 1 . 1/4/2016
Well, the Librarians is not as good as Chuck, but I still like them. That was a great story, true to the characters I thought. Thanks!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2015
:o)
Avide chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
Well done, how sweet and promising!
Jade-the-Librarian chapter 1 . 2/6/2015
Aww, this is simply adorable! I love these characters so much! You wrote the characters so incredibly realistic! Like I could just picture Jake's shy awkwardness and Cassandra's playful smirks and sass. Hehe, she knows her cowboy too well! If Jassandra does become canon on the show, I could imagine their relationship being just like this!

So sweet, the cute, nerdy, math girl and the shy, artsy, southern boy falling for each other!
anon chapter 1 . 1/29/2015
I love how he kisses her on the cheek first because, as you sad, he's a gentlemen.
Dragowolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
Oh my goodness! Love it! I just hope that it doesn't take this kind of scare in the tv show to get these two to kiss!
Lucy chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
So well written and cute. Great job! Keep on writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
So good!
Tacodestroyeravenger chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Adorbs!
Seanchaidh chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
The idea of panicking doctors and Baird rushing into the room to see that is hilarious! Nicely done. I've not seen the last two episodes yet (they're not out in the UK yet) so I don't get the "pity book" reference. I assume it comes up there.
Joy Booth chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I love the part where she said she is a better prince. Awesome
RayOfTheDawn chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Lovely. :D
Ubalstecha chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
You have captured the essence of Jake and Cassandra. I especially love how impish Cassie is here. Well done!
Beth-TauriChick chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Well done! I enjoyed this very much :)