Reviews for On the Wings of an Angel
keishinaruka chapter 55 . 7/14
I...

I don't even know where to start!

I'm practically speechless when I've finished reading this wonderful fic.

I've never read a Harry Potter/Supernatural Crossover and it was ever so entertaining that you've deliciously written a fantastic fic out of Harry is apparently a reincarnation of Gabriel just without his Grace.

The idea that Harry is an Archangel just tickled my funny bone. And it was quite funny reading people's reaction when they found out. From Luna's airhead acceptance, Sirius having a meltdown, Remus cool logicalness, Hermione's calm pondering to Dumbledore's flip out expressions'. Everybody gets slightly crazy/winded that their beliefs'/preconceived notions was thrown out of loop because the facts was staring right at their faces. * laughs uproariously *

And I can't wait when Ron or the Weasleys will be informed too. * evil cackle *

Keep up the good work. I was highly entertain by this fic of yours and I love you for sharing this magnificent work with us.

The only thing I can say to make this fic more perfect was... you might have to look over your work more thoroughly because I can see misspelled words here and there and it kinda makes me wince when I see them.

Two thumbs up for a very good job.
Ranmaleopard chapter 55 . 7/8
This is just really awesome and I can't wait to see what happens next. Please continue
tanithlipsky chapter 55 . 7/8
very good
GRIMMNIGHT chapter 55 . 7/7
Amazing. Thank you for writing this
Mboutwell7 chapter 55 . 7/4
I just reread the entire fic. Still in love XD
Very intresting story! I have read through it in only two days, since I was so hooked on it! XD
I dont know where you want the story to go, but I would like to see Voldermort resurrected, and go after the elder wand and the hollows (so he can be "a all powerful wizard"), but then get completely demolished by Harry. It would really show the wizarding world that they dont have much chance on defeating a Arcangel. XD I dont know, I just wanna see the wizards get completely mind blown
Anyway I wish you luck in your school activities, and on future chapters :)

Best wishes/Dennis.S.
shunshu chapter 55 . 6/25
hola! muy buena me encanto espero que lo actualicen pronto besos
Wolfdemon1235 chapter 2 . 6/18
No wonder Gabriel is always sassy he is the Archangel of Judement
Mor chapter 55 . 6/16
Harry/Gabriel are reaching Newt levels of critter companions... I’m loving it!
Alice3960 chapter 55 . 6/13
Thank you! I really enjoyed this chapter!
I’ll be waiting for the next one with excitement :)
Yana5 chapter 55 . 6/7
This story is brilliant. Thank you for the update
God bless you for updating.
SiSiren chapter 55 . 6/6
Hey, I hope you can have some break in your life to just relax, especially from college, and just to sit back. I think you deserve it after everything you have put in your author notes, and I send good will and luck to you.
Off of that note, I love this story! It is really beautifully written and I have fallen in love with it. Take your time with updates, but always continue writing. You are incredibly good at it!
I hope you have a good day/week/month/life!
WolfBetter chapter 55 . 6/4
Great chapter as always! I wonder how Albus will take the truth if his "next big adventure..."

Anyway, am I the only one who's angry at what happened to you-know-who (pun intended) this season in Supernatural?
Carol542 chapter 55 . 6/3