Reviews for On the Wings of an Angel
kongoro chapter 53 . 3/15
this is SO BLOODY GOOD STORY. I can not get enough of it. please complete the story.
Starlit Warrior chapter 53 . 3/8
You are so awesome! I’m just glad you were able to get a decent chapter out! I’m still so excited to see how Ron takes his best friend being an archangel. And that’s nothing on how Dumbledore takes it. That is if they can find him! Also, enjoy your trip to Ireland. Make sure to eat some good food while you’re there!
Fyrloche chapter 7 . 3/8
I just stumbled upon this story and started reading it. So far I'm really enjoying it. It crossed my mind to wonder if the fat Friar will be able to see Gabriel's Grace as it increases in Harry. Anyway I'm going to get back to reading and will finish up in a couple of days.
JJOstrich chapter 53 . 2/28
So I am also going on a trip to Ireland for a class in march any chance you go to a school with really shitty colors and have class in the wellness center.
Torlo50 chapter 53 . 2/28
So... I have a problem. You see, I had a day off of work today, and came across your story. Now the day is at an end, and I haven't read the entire story as someone out there hasn't finished putting down letters in a word document. Really, I was just as surprised as I'm sure you are, dear author, that this individual seems lax in their duties. Now, I'm sure you can get out the ol' whip and smack your slave around a bit to get them writing again. I mean, surely stuff of such beauty came from some of the finest slaves around. My hat is off to you, my hat is off. Good day.
Anachronistic Cat chapter 53 . 2/25
Oh dear, Harry's never gonna get a chance to talk to him
JD chapter 1 . 2/22
Just thought I should let you know that angels end up in the empty when they die and there they sleep!
Katsuhito chapter 11 . 2/23
Just rereading this story again, and Hermione's line about Harry not listening reminded me of a quote from an old movie (late '70s i think). How's this sound:
Hermione huffed in annoyance. "I was trying to get your attention! Honestly, sometimes it's like talking to a wall with how often you listen anymore!"

Harry responded almost automatically, "Buddha once sat before a wall, and when he arose he was enlightened."

Hermione looked at him like he was crazy. "You can't seriously be comparing yourself to the Buddha, Harry."

"No, only to the wall," was the response.
MysShadowdragon chapter 53 . 2/23
AliceCullen3 chapter 53 . 2/22
krzys2000 chapter 53 . 2/22
Update soon
listohain chapter 53 . 2/22
Great chapter, but small :)
Katzztar chapter 53 . 2/22
I thought last chapter said Crouch Jr died due to Umbridge leaving Dementors near him unattended? Was that just a rumor and not the truth of him getting cut in half by unknown person?

I'm not sure to be amused or annoyed, Harry finally decides to trust Dumbles and talk to him but now the man is too busy and not in Hogwarts. From the sounds of it he may as well declare he's taking a sabbatical from Hogwarts since he's expecting to be gone so much that McGonagall will be filling in for him on that front.
davycrockett100 chapter 53 . 2/21
mboutwell7 chapter 53 . 2/21
Always love it when you update this. Than you!
1,100 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »