Reviews for A Day in the Life of a Commander
Lilac Gemini chapter 4 . 2/16/2015
Aww maaaaaan, Fredrick! Way to be creep extraordinaire! How did he even get that picture, anyways?
Ethereal780 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
Nicely done. I am very impressed with the way this chapter turned out. Its not often that you see a story that really delves into the mindset of the leader of the Sheppards/future King. Chrom may seem like he's calm and collected but he too can be quite as weary as our knight Frederick. You did a good job with this chapter and for that I thank you.
Lilac Gemini chapter 2 . 2/3/2015
Wop wop wop, what is Fredrick planning? I'm suspicious it has something to do with this...
A Shadow's Lament chapter 2 . 2/1/2015
I think I have become so used to longer chapters, reading one of a shorter nature is a shock! I was becoming engrossed and then it stopped! On Chrom throwing himself into a likely precarious situation without first consulting his tactician! What a numpty.
Another well-written chapter and I do hope your bout of sickness has long passed.
Yami no Nokutan chapter 1 . 1/27/2015
That surely was interesting. I am slowly becoming a HUGE Chrom fan...he is just so hot. Haha. Sorry I was faingirling quite a bit. However I pity poor Chrom and I can't wait for the rest of the tale plays out.
A Shadow's Lament chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
I am sincerely enjoying what you've got down thus far. It was captivating, well written and I think you hit the mark wonderfully of providing an insight into Chrom's life. It is also rather the change to see a female tactician and not have her be married to Chrom!
May I ask if this is a continuation story or will each chapter stand alone? Either or, I look forward to what you will do next! All the best.
Gunlord500 chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
Oof, nice fic from a commander's perspective y-y Good work!