Reviews for Lost Souls & Rabbit Holes
amsrule chapter 27 . 7/19/2017
love the back stories and all the struggle! so intense, it makes the happy ending sweeter!
Avivagreene chapter 10 . 1/2/2017
I am loving this story and the suspense of how they will break down their walls. You are a brilliant writer
alex-in-w0nderland chapter 16 . 9/23/2016
Actually crying right now. Their back stories were so intense holy ahit
Cootles chapter 1 . 7/28/2016
I love how broken Killian is in this story and Emma having to be his guiding light. In some many stories it's the other way around and it makes this fic so much more amazing. Also I have to agree with other reviewers that this very similar to Killian's mindset in "The Brothers Jones", and I loved how you established this mindset first. For some reason I adore broken Killian and I love how this was written.
Lmariemh1 chapter 27 . 6/26/2016
Very much enjoyed this as a lazy Sunday afternoon distraction! I enjoyed your characterization so far Emma & Killian. I also liked that you didn't feel the need to include or mention every character in the OUAT universe. Will watch for more of your stories...
SLimac chapter 27 . 6/8/2016
Wonderful. So happy to have gotten to read this. Wonderful!
SLimac chapter 19 . 6/7/2016
Oh my gosh. This hurt so much. It was still wonderful and beautiful but it was also so real that it dredged up memories of my own experiences in a relationship from months ago. You're very talented. Well done!
SLimac chapter 16 . 6/7/2016
Oh! So, so good! You did a wonderful job handling the material in this chapter! Excellent job!
SLimac chapter 7 . 6/7/2016
Best chapter yet! It was so real and raw and emotional! Ahhhhhhh! So good!
SLimac chapter 6 . 6/7/2016
Ooooh! So good! Just keeps getting better and better!
SLimac chapter 3 . 6/7/2016
This story is just so good!
SLimac chapter 1 . 6/7/2016
Really interesting start! Looking forward to reading on.
zielona-karuzela chapter 27 . 5/22/2016
perfect. bloody perfection.
Guest chapter 21 . 4/3/2016
Oh my gosh. This is incredible and I am in actual tears over the fight in ch 20/21 because it's hitting so close to home with what just happened in the brothers jones and I can't omg this is amazing
Misao22 chapter 27 . 3/20/2016
Oh I really really loved every single minute I spent reading this fic. Killian with all his issues was so adorable. And Emma all drunk and ruining the surprise was very funny, I was smiling all the time while I read the last chapter.