Reviews for Paths of Life
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
Samus has blond hair even before metroid prime this was established
Guest chapter 1 . 3/15/2017
I would actually love to see a crossover of the metroid game universe and the megaman archi comic universe but this is good to
Transerletyfarsy chapter 6 . 3/24/2016
Continue! Its awesome!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/17/2015
I'm not a huge megaman fan and I haven't plays any of the x games but I'm pritty sure zero I sent a bad guy hees like shadow the hedgehog an anti hero plus it x parasite not x virus
Guest chapter 2 . 11/17/2015
Really samusXmegaman relationship REALLY!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I'm not usually a fan of crossovers that combine the worlds in the past I prefer it when the 2 universes haven't met before the xover
The Megaevolved Pony chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
Hey, Veritech, I have an idea. I need a gmail account though, otherwise I won't be able to tell you what my idea is. While I have a Yahoo account, I don't use it because I don't remember my password. So, if you have a Google Mail account, I would greatly appreciate you sending me that name. GMail is about as secure as any other email, but it works a lot better than the rest.

Ja' Ne!
You Won't Know chapter 6 . 10/21/2014
Please continue, you are very good.
I am probably the first person that isn't hating, but just work on this whole thing here and hopefully get Chapter 7 out soon.

I have to say, my real name is:
Samus. Samus "The Hunter" Aran Tavener.
I was named after Samus Aran, my 1st and middle names.
Yscaldine chapter 6 . 9/25/2010
VERITECH. VALKYRIE. I AM TRYING TO BLOODY FIND YOU GUYS. AIYANA WILL NOT STOP DEMANDING I WRITE THINGS AND I WOULD LIKE TO WRITE THEM WITH YOUR BLESSING TO INCLUDE ASTRAAAA.

Go check Red's community for my e-mail. Please. Pretty please. :(
DuQaine chapter 6 . 1/2/2009
it's been 5 years.. update :'c
Metroidfan chapter 6 . 5/21/2008
Yeah I noticed a slight error in your fic with regards to Samus's genetic structure she's not actually 99.7% human and.3% Metroid she's actually 89.7% human .3% Metroid and 10% Chozo because the Chozo had to infuse her with there DNA to save her life after they found her on her homeworld and considering the relationship the Chozo and Reploids have in the fic I though it should be brought to your attention. Other then that I love the fic and keep up the good work.
PredatorHun chapter 6 . 5/20/2008
I saw some fanart on Deviantart from samusmmx and got the idea to look for some stories here... Well I got this and liked it very much. Then I got to the last chapter and saw the date of the last update... I fainted! Please finish the story, it's #&$% good!

Very *copy-paste at least two hundred times* good story by the way! :)
Chrono Master chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
Very good story. I will be your personal bodyguard to protect you from rabid fans. *Stands out the door with a machine-gun, and a pair of shades boasting about his rabid fan hunting license*
Sa-x chapter 6 . 2/12/2008
come on update it!

PS very good
B-D-U-N wuzat spell BDUN chapter 6 . 8/10/2007
this fic is one of the better ones ive read. (altho it dosent quite mesure up to the first 2 episodes of Godzilla: soul of a monster(insert copyright symbol here)but epsode 3 was sub-par at best.) i actualy stubled apon this whilst looking for "Baseis of Humanity", wich is,quite possobly, the best fic i ever read! btw like me new screen name people?