Reviews for HELLSING: Bloodlines
Hemamal chapter 1 . 4/27/2007
8D Panty thief Alucard! That's hilarious!
Shivvy chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
Aww and you never continued this? I was really enjoying it (aside from that dreafull omake). I really love stories about young Integra, and the first person narrative with Walter is just a lovely touch. You should really consider continuing this.
Satal-de-Rihannsu chapter 1 . 10/27/2003
::reads::

::twitch::

Well... I'm not going to cut you to pieces over it. After all, fanfic isn't supposed to be Pulitzer material...

Satal de Rihannsu
Souls Dawn chapter 1 . 12/8/2002
good first chapter i want to see more of this story sounds good and i loved the pantie thing funny hehe
Dead Poet chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
In my current insane Hellsing fic obsession, I've read several of your stories and I must say, yours are definitely some of the best! This one is no different and I can't wait for more! I especially loved this Omake... hehe They're all hilarious, but this one especially so. I don't think I'll ever get the image of Alucard tossing around Integra's undies out of my head. *lol* Kudos to you!
Beckster chapter 1 . 12/6/2002
Nice touch on seeing some background when Integra was younger and what a better person to talk about it than Walter. Plus it was nice to see a bit on his background too. OMG! I can't stop laughing at your omake's! This was priceless, wish I could come up with such witty stuff that you do, its always uplifting to read after reading one of your fics.
shdwanna chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Okay, I'm liking this so much that I'll volunteer some of my not-so-copious free time to beta, just to get more of it sooner. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
I'm happy to see you trying new genres of writing. You've got me hooked! Keep scribbling away!

On another note: WOW. You're mother was willing to proofread it? That's AWESOME. My mum hasn't quite reconciled with anime/manga/videogames seeing as the first two are "flat and don't move much at all" and "are confusing and have kind of strange topics that aren't very practical"(gee, I guess vampires aren't useful *sighs* I'll just keep dreaming) and the last... well, lets just say I do my own things during vacation... heh heh heh

Write on!
SAble Hellsing chapter 1 . 12/3/2002
Oh my gosh heh I just love the omake! It's soooo funny!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
! Panties, cursing, guns, and Alucard holding panties. Terrific. I love it. Funny
insomniac-od chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Oh gosh, I love all your works _

The look on Integra's face must be a sight to behold.
Teleute chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
Interesting, Angie! You're going to tried something serious for a change.

I think that Integra's chilhood is an almost unexplored territory (only Lise and muse dares to dug in it). I think that I'm going to (after Duty) give it a try too.

Now, with the review, I think that Walter's POV is quite interesting, since there's a few Walter's fics out there. I hope next chapter's will be longer ñ_ñ.

About Integra's father name, I always believe it was Arthur (and his brother was Richard). But I'm not sure... I will check out later!

Thanks for the dedication, that was sweet of you ñ_ñ
Naomi-Shouten chapter 1 . 12/2/2002
lol

What a great way to start a fic... in the laundry room. Heh. Keep it up. Very entertaining.